Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention all Stargate fans! (Fanfic project: help needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention all Stargate fans! (Fanfic project: help needed)

I Stargate_Visionary require all stargate fans to help me work on a small project that I have decided to create. I am a writer and would like help writing. coming up with ideas etc.

It is a new Stargate Atlantis fan-fiction/hopefully novel set in the Pegasus Galaxy 5000 years after the wraith were defeated.

Backstory...
    Not long after the Atlantis Expedition left the galaxy taking the only hope the people of the Pegasus Galaxy have ever known, A new hope arose under the banner of the former Lt. Major Kyle Ryder after witnessing the newly formed, militarized BROTHERHOOD OF THE 15 try to take a planet by force. Kyle Ryder and the local people banded together and forced the Brotherhood back, out of that victory rose the ALLIANCE, a small coalition of planets and individuals who choose to fight back against the brotherhood as well as the wraith. As soon as the Atlantis Expedition returned to the galaxy, the Alliance was quick to ally themselves with the Expedition.
    After 5 years of a full scale, bloody war against the Wraith and Brotherhood the Alliance actually meant to tip the scales. After the Brotherhood was disbanded and the Wraith brought to there knees after one last deciding battle against, the race who had terrorized the galaxy for over a decade were gone and the alliance began to rebuild what was left after the war, but there were those who led the Alliance who believed that the Wraith would return, so Kyle Ryder and his second-in-Command, Commander JOHN SHEPPARD, set in motion a plan that would insure that future generations were ready for there enemies return.

So five thousand years later, John Sheppard awakens from hibernation, from a Wraith Pod too warn the people of Pegasus galaxy of the coming threat.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO HELP ME, PLEASE EMAIL ME [email protected]
Working...
X