• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Way Out (609)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    NO WAY OUT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 609
    With Alexandria overrun by walkers, Rick's attempts to lead his loved ones to safety leads to tragic ends. While Glenn and Enid try to rescue Maggie, Denise finds herself at the mercy of an escaped prisoner. Meanwhile Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham encounter an intimidating new group on the road.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 February 2016, 10:20 PM.

This got to be the only Series with the Balls to kill off so many Characters at once. Awesome continue to the Season and I cant wait to see where this goes.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Holy ****, that was frigging awesome!

Started off good, nice bit of tension, slowed down a bit, but at 20 mins, sped right up again till the end!

One of those episodes you didnt know what the body count would be...

Id started to go of TWD, but this episode has me once again hooked!

Comment

I haven't really been liking this season as much as the previous ones, but I thought that this episode was really good.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, right off the bat - When Glenn finally does die, as we know he will sooner or later - It had better be the most ****ing gruesome, malicious, unbelievably horrific of deaths that the show has ever dreamt up! Because he's now had at least 2 miraculous survivals this season alone, each time seemingly his last...

And, following that... Maybe I've just been suspending my disbelief for too long? But it really feels like this season in particular has really pushed the believability stakes that bit too far...?

That all aside... I honestly at first thought that when first the annoying boy, then his pretty mom were eaten, that it was going to be some kind of dream sequence... Then when Carl was shot, even more so! But when it was clear it was no dream, and Carl shot in the head... I was reallly thinking - Well, if they've finally killed him off, then anyone is fair game! Of course no... he's survived... He'd better have some more lasting (likely mental) issues after this, rather than just the loss of his eye...

At the start - I had totally forgotten about the rocket launcher! Could not figure out how on earth they all suddenly exploded like that! I'm no explosives expert, but that seemed a bit OTT to me... Also surprised no one went to check the debris for ammo/guns...

We've finally got our 2 main pacifists into the action! I was expecting boof-head to join in, but not the priest... That was great to see!

Before watching, I was thinking to myself - I'm really not sure how much longer they can keep this going, but after... As long as they can continue to successfully manage the cast list, and provide the Gore, Action, Suspense, Shock, Horror... I'd say it'll last as long as Andrew Lincoln remains willing. (Which is to say - they have to keep introducing new characters, and ones that we will grow to like, all whilst knowing many will die... They need to occasionally kill someone off, too, to make room for the occasional new member... And as long as there's a few characters that you like to watch, and they continue to provide the G.A.S.S.H, you'll keep coming back... but once Rick is gone, I give it 1-2 seasons tops, unless they bring in someone REALLY GOOD to supersede him.)
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
            Ok, right off the bat - When Glenn finally does die, as we know he will sooner or later - It had better be the most ****ing gruesome, malicious, unbelievably horrific of deaths that the show has ever dreamt up! Because he's now had at least 2 miraculous survivals this season alone, each time seemingly his last...
            ^Agreed. At this point, I really, really want Glenn to die horribly.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              ^Agreed. At this point, I really, really want Glenn to die horribly.
              Yep, as much as I like him, hes had one too many escapes from bad situations...

Comment

I'm not sure if it's just him, or in general of late...???
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                X