• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her Handsome Hero (517)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    HER HANDSOME HERO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 517
    Belle turns to Rumplestiltskin with hope of finding a way to protect their child from Hades. Meanwhile, Hades secretly meets with Gaston in the Underworld and encourages him to seek revenge on Rumplestiltskin. As the heroes try to find a way to defeat Hades, Emma has a terrifying nightmare that she realizes is beginning to come true. And in flashbacks, Belle and Gaston meet for the first time, but their blossoming romance comes to a halt on the eve of the Ogre wars. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 April 2016, 09:38 PM.

Not a bad ep. So riding hood is back (and yay for next week, we get another person back) but the whole vision-possible reality thinggy with Swan/emma and hook was just not that well done imo.

I also loved how rumple kinda played Belle, into what she did to Gaston at the end of the ep..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Not a bad ep. So riding hood is back (and yay for next week, we get another person back) but the whole vision-possible reality thinggy with Swan/emma and hook was just not that well done imo.

I also loved how rumple kinda played Belle, into what she did to Gaston at the end of the ep..
      How did he play her? it was certainly a mistake since he is the master of deals and knew Belle throwing him in would void the Deal. Thats the least he wanted.

I liked it too, but it was very unfocused even on the important scenes. Everything looked nice, but it seemed thrown in just for the sake of it. Like Emmas vision, Gastons unfinished Business, Red attacking snow, Hades sending Zelena the wilted flowers.

If there was any thought for future Episodes on this matter, then that Hades doesnt want to be free anymore and probably doesnt love her either. He complained before that nothing grows in the Underworld and as soon as hope appears to rise and let things grow, instead of giving her a real buquet its wilted and hope destroyed.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

So if Ruby is in the underworld, does that mean she is dead up here?

I can't remember how they wrote her out, did she go off looking for other wolves or something?

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          How did he play her? it was certainly a mistake since he is the master of deals and knew Belle throwing him in would void the Deal. Thats the least he wanted.
          In that he taunted her earlier in saying "you will eventually do what is necessary, whether its good or not" sense.. She was after all the one who pushed Gaston into the river..

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Hades sending Zelena the wilted flowers.
          I thought it was a nice touch actually.

Comment

Working...
          X