• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Decay (516)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    OUR DECAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 516
    At the mercy of Hades, Gold creates a portal to Storybrooke, which transports Belle, Zelena, and Baby Hood to the Underworld. While Zelena and Regina get into a sibling squabble, Belle is reunited with Rumple only to learn some tremendously shocking news that will change her life forever. Meanwhile, Snow and David hopelessly attempt to send a message from the Underworld to their son, Neal. In flashbacks, Hades learns about Zelena's very special spell and pays her a visit in Oz with the intention of striking an alliance. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 April 2016, 10:25 PM.

I liked this one. Nice focus on Hades and his thinking Zelena is his true love.. and that if he could 'just get her to kiss him', he would be free of his curse of having to rule over the underworld..

BUT that said, is he really that way, or is it like Zelina thinks, a play to get her baby so he can do that time jumping curse??

I also liked how we did finally get a LITTLE viewing back into the 'living' storybrook..

Comment

Can someone explain to me how Baby Neil (who was born a couple of years ago in the series) is still in swaddling, just like Zelena's baby, who was born at the beginning of this season? Baby Neil should be at least toddling around or crawling by now.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Can someone explain to me how Baby Neil (who was born a couple of years ago in the series) is still in swaddling, just like Zelena's baby, who was born at the beginning of this season? Baby Neil should be at least toddling around or crawling by now.
        Magic.
        Meh...

Comment

Because in-universe, he was only born weeks ago.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Because in-universe, he was only born weeks ago.
            I would say it has to be at least "months". With everything they've been dealing with, I can't buy that it all only happened in "weeks".

Comment

Neither can i. IMO from when she got born in S4, to now, has had to have been at least 2-3 months in 'real time'...

Comment

Neil is at least 2 months in real time, because he was born long before Zelena got pregnant. She was pregnant for 2 months until Regina used magic to have her suddenly be 9 months pregnant and give birth. And then there were undoubtedly 2 months during which the whole Frozen segment took place; and then in Season 5, they were in Camelot for about 6 weeks. So altogether, it seems that Neil would likely be around 5-6 months old.

P.S. - Neil is a "he", not a "she".
                Last edited by hedwig; 10 April 2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Silly question... just does Peresephone exist in this universe?
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Neil is at least 2 months in real time, because he was born long before Zelena got pregnant. She was pregnant for 2 months until Regina used magic to have her suddenly be 9 months pregnant and give birth. And then there were undoubtedly 2 months during which the whole Frozen segment took place; and then in Season 5, they were in Camelot for about 6 weeks. So altogether, it seems that Neil would likely be around 5-6 months old.

P.S. - Neil is a "he", not a "she".
                    It was Emma who used magic to accelerate Zelena's pregnancy, not Regina. Be careful of the onion rings.
                    Julia
                    --------------------
                    http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X