Post Welcome to Earth-2 (213)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    WELCOME TO EARTH-2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213
    Barry, Cisco, and Wells travel to Earth-2 with a plan to track Zoom and rescue Wells' daughter, Jesse -- only to encounter super-powered villains Killer Frost and Deathstorm. Back on Earth-1, Jay Garrick may be the only one who can stop a meta-human who can generate earthquakes.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; February 10th, 2016 at 10:38 PM.

Default Re: Welcome to Earth-2 (213)

Good episode I feel like getting captured was part of the plan
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together

The Earth 2 stuff was good but I thought the Earth 1 stuff was kind of weird, didn't they introduce stuff that Cisco made for an anti meta human taskforce to take down metas. Patty used one one Flash in the episode with the Weather Wizzzrd.

I really liked seeing the alternate versions of all the characters, some of them cracked me up!

But damn, Zoom is brutal...

I really can't get over how terrible a job Barry did trying to be undercover. Jay warned him against doing exactly what he did. Plus, isn't pretending to be someone else's husband while kisses him and undresses around him SUPER messed up? It's even basically his fault that alternate Joe died. He only revealed his super speed when it was too late. Detective Iris just went through a personal tragedy and she never even realized her husband was an impostor. That's seriously not OK.

Zoom putting his minions in their place was pretty awesome though.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

I think we all knew somehow that Barry would mess up, heh. But that'll give us a chance to see how Barry-2 actually responds when he finds out, which could make for great hilarity.

Was a great episode though. I loved seeing all the Earth-2 doubles and just how different they can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    I really can't get over how terrible a job Barry did trying to be undercover. Jay warned him against doing exactly what he did. Plus, isn't pretending to be someone else's husband while kisses him and undresses around him SUPER messed up? It's even basically his fault that alternate Joe died. He only revealed his super speed when it was too late. Detective Iris just went through a personal tragedy and she never even realized her husband was an impostor. That's seriously not OK.

Zoom putting his minions in their place was pretty awesome though.
    Meh on the first point. It's not like they had sex.

E-2 Caitlin and Ronnie are at fault no matter what. No one made them be evil.

But Barry could have saved him and did not.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Captain

I guess we'll never see the fallout of Earth 2 Barry finding out his doppledanger caused his father-in-laws death, does pose an interesting question though, is Barry still at Starlabs?

I always thought Zoom was the Barry Allen from Earth 2, but the episode seems to be a tick off who Zoom isn't, so he isn't Barry (unless he somehow escaped) and isn't any of the other main characters, so who's left? Eddie Thawne? Henry Allen? Walley West? Or at a stretch, Joe (faked his death?).

Take your picks.....

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post
    Good episode I feel like getting captured was part of the plan
    By zoom? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Achiles View Post
    The Earth 2 stuff was good but I thought the Earth 1 stuff was kind of weird, didn't they introduce stuff that Cisco made for an anti meta human taskforce to take down metas. Patty used one one Flash in the episode with the Weather Wizzzrd.
    Maybe they were not 'available'??

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybrown View Post
    I really liked seeing the alternate versions of all the characters, some of them cracked me up!

But damn, Zoom is brutal...
    Seeing the 'pumpped' up Ciscio-2 as Reverb was awesome. Just the sheer confidence and power he 'exhuded' made me go "Sqeee!".. And i loved the "Mayor Snart"..
    Also, did you see the easter eggs on the phone at home.. we had Bruce (as in Bruce Wayne), Hal (as in Hal Jordan), Eddie (Well dead eddie) and Diana (Wonder woman)?

Captain

Was it just me or was Cisco-2 channelling Vandal Savage (in the manner he spoke), oh no what a terrible thought, Zoom is Savage?.. no just no.

Must admit I thought the person on the TV said 'Mayor Stark' but Snart makes more sense

Major General

i didn't think reverb sounded anything like Savage..