• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map of the Seven Knights (510)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    MAP OF THE SEVEN KNIGHTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    Monroe gets a call from a relative in Germany that will bring Nick closer to his ancestors. Things get complicated when the nefarious group Black Claw is also after the same artifacts. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard helps a mayoral candidate get an edge on his opponent. Meanwhile, Trubel confronts Eve about Nick and Adalind. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 February 2016, 10:47 PM.

Again a great Episode. I was close to give up on this Season, but its getting there. I am just baffled what they expect to find in the Schwarzwald? I mean even if they find it with the incomplete map, chances are they wont get to it without all the Keys. Hope they still unveil this
    secret in this Season.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Again a great Episode. I was close to give up on this Season, but its getting there. I am just baffled what they expect to find in the Schwarzwald? I mean even if they find it with the incomplete map, chances are they wont get to it without all the Keys. Hope they still unveil this
      secret in this Season.
      I really liked this episode too but I'm not sure what they hope to accomplish without all the keys. You may know where it is but you would think that you would need all 7 to open whatever it is
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X