No announcement yet.

Leviathan Wakes (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. I'm not quite into this. I am almost done with the 1st book and have viewed the series. The productions is good but it seems a little lacking to me. A lot of politics, a lot of dialogue used to get across the narrative in the book. It's got the tech, but not the sci-fi I'm quite looking for. Not big on concept except for the " bio-weapon". It's kind of like Battlestar Galactica; a little gritty, emotionally challenged characters. I loved Galactica. I don't know why this is not grabbing me.

Comment

I finally watched this episode on the Space channel's streaming service. It was put as episodes 9 & 10 together but for some reason when it was aired originally on the Space Channel in Vancouver it didn't come on as a 2 episode finale so having PVR'd it I only picked up episode 9. I don't recall seeing episode 10 though following it straight after otherwise I would have picked that up to record since I set my PVR recordings on the same day not as a series.

Oh well, got there finally! It was a good ending and great set up for the second season. Looking forward to that. Might give the books a go too as I've really got into this show.

Comment

Working...
      X