• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Lane (212)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    FAST LANE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    While a meta-human who can transform into liquid asphalt targets the men who tried to kill him, Barry remains unaware that someone close to him is stealing his speed. Meanwhile Iris puts herself in harm's way to try and get Wally to stop drag racing.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2016, 01:57 PM.

Good ep. I knew Wells would betray barry, but was shocked that he admitted it like that.
    And i was very surprised barry himself was the one leading the charge to support wells after it.

Comment

Was glad Wells copped to betraying Barry, but itll be interesting to see them go to Earth 2

Comment

Liked it overall including the little ties with Arrow the broadcast before tar pit kills the first guy talking about Oliver Queen's run for mayor and Barry and Caitlin answering Cisco's rhetorical question about the best hacker being Felicity. Wells betraying and them and admitting it so soon felt a little quick but it sets them up to go to Earth 2 which is very exciting.

Comment

That bit about 'felicity' being the best hacker was a great nod to arrow!

Comment

I really liked this episode. I loved that Wells admitted to tampering with Barry's suit and working with Zoom, so that he could get his daughter back. I also loved that Barry understood his reason for doing what he did, and that he wanted to help Wells instead of just tossing him back to Earth 2 and closing all the breaches. I really love this Wells (I thought evil Eobard/Wells was great last season too, but I like this version even more). I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
            sigpic

Comment

There sure were a lot of weird events coincidentally all going on around the city at the exact same moment the particle accelerator went off wasn't there? Not one but two separate guys fell into vats of molten liquids.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                There sure were a lot of weird events coincidentally all going on around the city at the exact same moment the particle accelerator went off wasn't there? Not one but two separate guys fell into vats of molten liquids.
                1 person hanging on a power line, a gorilla that was already experimented on, 1 dude being torn apart in the accelerator itself being then fused with a professor on transmutation while holding a key ingredient, and two thieves with a familial genetic history gaining similar, if not exact, powers. Just to name a few

Comment

Working...
                X