• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarro (112)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    BIZARRO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112
    Supergirl must square off against her super-powered doppelganger, Bizarro, who Maxwell Lord has sent to destroy her. At the same time, she must decide whether she can pursue a relationship with Adam while still being a hero.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2016, 08:49 PM.

Good ep. I loved that sis finally grew a pair and locked up Max.. But i wonder was that part of his plan, so he could infiltrate the DEO?

Also, why was Aunty and her crew not interested in this 'twisted' Kyrptonian being around..

Comment

Alex once said that Maxwell Lord is a nerd with a God-complex. I have to agree but I'd compare him more to Doctor Frankenstein instead.

He created the perfect mirror image of Supergirl to combat and, preferably kill her. He really, really doesn't like the Kryptonians, does he, or any other alien for that matter. Their tech, he probably loves.
      The fact that he needed 7 tries, should land him in jail alone. The fact that doesn't even phase him, is explanatory enough.

Hank is right, they can't just go around arresting people but Alex too has a point when it comes to family, all reason goes out the window. It's not just Kara's life this time, but that of her mother's as well. So BOOM, Lord gets a one-way ticket into the DEO holding cells. His very own aquarium.

In the meantime, Supergirl has to take on her evil doppelganger and the DEO has to develop an anti-Kryptonite in order to weaken the "monster of FrankenLord".

@ Garhkal
      Re: Astra and her Kryptonian army

Astra loves her niece. It's even difficult for her at different times to see harm come to Kara. So, in that regard she wouldn't want Evil!Supergirl anywhere near her.
      Nan, on the other hand, might easily find a use for the "monster of FrankenLord" but he's fiercely loyal to his General/wife so it would have to be without Astra knowing about it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
      X