• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Knights (104)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    WHITE KNIGHTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    After infiltrating the Pentagon in 1986 the Waverider travels to Moscow, where Vandal Savage has sought asylum during the Cold War. While Ray and Snart attempt to romance a Russian scientist in order to learn their enemy's next move, the Time Masters track down Rip and make him an offer.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 March 2016, 09:00 PM.

I'm getting such a rush of pleasure seeing Snart getting the good bits here...
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      I'm getting such a rush of pleasure seeing Snart getting the good bits here...
      I do enjoy how he delivers a line. It's cheesy but it just exudes cool.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Anyone know why though they continually seem to have Snart be more the 'smart' one compared to Ray?

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I liked that the didn't go up against Vandal Savage in it so that the show didn't need to come up with an excuse for why he got away/was allowed to get away lol. I've grown to like all the characters and I really enjoy the character interactions.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Anyone know why though they continually seem to have Snart be more the 'smart' one compared to Ray?
            Do too much of it and they risk stereotyping the nice (but socially awkward) nerd and the smart, cunning con. I'd like to see Ray do something that isn't bumbling and too earnest for once.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Well finally caught the ep (tried watcing it early fri morning but the internet connection went down due to "unscheduled maintenance) and had to laugh at some of the stupidity shown.
              Why was rip so scared to send the rest of the team in to help out?
              How bad will things be now that savage is trying to make his own firestorm??

Comment

I've tried to like this series but I couldn't even finish watching the episode. The characters have been turned into a joke. With Arrow getting more and more stupid after the second season I was hoping this would be better, but it's worse for me.

Comment

Working...
                X