• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Ties (103)

Visit the Episode GuideLEGENDS OF TOMORROW - SEASON ONE
    BLOOD TIES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    Rip and Sara decide to target Vandal Savage's financial assets, only to discover that the immortal villain has plans for one of their friends. Elsewhere, Snart and Rory talk Jax into helping them steal a jewel in Central City, and Ray must conquer his self-doubt to perform microscopic surgery and save Kendra's life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2016, 08:39 PM.

Good ep. Nice to see Snart try to change his past somewhat, but having it backfire with daddy still going to jail.
    Also nice to see that Rip tried to go after Vandal once before and failed..

Comment

This episode wasn't as fun as the previous two, but I really liked it. I liked the interactions between the characters (mainly Stein/Ray, and Sara/Rip). I also liked seeing that Rip tried to go after Vandal Savage in the past before.

I hope we learn more about how Savage's whole resurrection/restoration thing works.
      sigpic

Comment

Felt very much like the 3rd part of the premiere actually, with the characters will finding their way around one another. Wished there were a bit more....direction in the episode though and I hope this will pick up as we go along. Soon.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

The more episodes this has, the more I realizes how little sense it all makes. Why couldn't Rip just go back in time to before he became immortal and just shoot him? And again, if they got Carter's body out of there, why couldn't they do the same for Vandal Savage so Kendra could finish him off? They could all hold him down while she does it.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Rip tried once. He 'couldn't pull the trigger' so to speak.

Comment

That's because he got into a pointless knife fight with him instead of using his future gun. That could have solved the situation quickly. There's no way Vandal could have seen that coming 3700 years ago.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Actually I think we'll be finding out all the reasons (and excuses) why Savage can't be killed. He's the main villain after all.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

It really shouldn't be that hard to go back in time to kill somebody. Rip Hunter has made this a hundred times harder than it ever needed to be.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                  X