Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I completely forgot about that, thanks.

We don't really know yet that Malcolm actually did anything to the ashes to bring him back. Savage might have just resurrected by himself and Malcolm knew that would happen and that's why he took the ashes. Rip just said that he could be restored from a single cell. During the crossover they didn't know that Kendra or Carter had to be the ones to kill him, Rip could've told them or he could've taken the team back to 2015 to finish him off the right way.

During this episode they were trying to kill him with the knife during the end fight. Rip seemed ok with them doing that, and if they had succeeded they would've gotten rid everything the Vandal Savage did after, including the stuff that happened during the crossover. Unless Rip knew they'd fail anyway and just decided not to mention it, (instead, all he did was tell Atom not to lose any more pieces of his suit).
    Hmmm... that's true. I'll think on it a little more.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    All Rip Hunter would need to do is tell them all to make sure that Hawkgirl delivers the final blow.
    He didn't know she needed to deliver the final blow though. That depended on knowledge that only Savage and the Hawks could ascertain.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

He knew one of them needed to. That's the reason he recruited them. He was the one that told them that Savage can be reborn if anybody else kills him.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

With any show about time travel there has to be a degree of "going with it" on the part of the viewer or you won't enjoy it...generally speaking. Overall I liked episode 2 better than 1 and will continue watching. I'd like to see Rip step up a bit and show us some skill as a "Time Master" instead of continually looking shocked at what he has allowed his team to do. He taught them nothing about temporal science yet gets angry when they mess things up...

Question: Is Vandal's immortality linked to him killing Hawk Girl and Guy each lifetime or is that only tied to his increasing power?
        sigpic

Comment

IIRC it was explained in the Arrow/flash crossover, that it is linked to him killing them

Comment

People have already pointed out that all they have to do to stop Vandal Savage is travel far enough back in time, pluck one of the reincarnations of the Hawkpeople out of the timeline, and Savage will eventually die.

But then it would only be a 10 minute webisode
            sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, I hope the series improves. Fair enough that a series dealing with time travel will give some headaches, but the disappearing wedding ring is just stupid. Also the fight scenes look like they're over choreographed just like in Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                Oh dear, I hope the series improves. Fair enough that a series dealing with time travel will give some headaches, but the disappearing wedding ring is just stupid. Also the fight scenes look like they're over choreographed just like in Arrow.
                That stuff never gets better. If you watch the show, you just have to accept that stuff like that happens.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                X