No announcement yet.

Pilot, Part 1 (101)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Infinite I do agree with you that they've made changes to the characters that don't quite fit what we've seen so far. Stein was never that big a jerk before. Palmer being all wishy-washy when before his 'death' he was actually quite cocky and confident. Probably other examples too.
    sigpic

Comment

I can kinda see Ray's perspective on this in light of what happened to him before, it just felt a little weird that Oliver was the only person he talked to about it.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm not specifically a Nyssa/Sara shipper or anything but I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that she's never even been mentioned much less seen since Sara was resurrected. She should have gotten to see her at least once before Sara leaves on some life threatening mission.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        Maybe he was thinking of Sara and Cold? I've seen people shipping them, so maybe he got the characters names mixed up and that's who he thought you were talking about? That's all I can come up with.
        That is who i was on about. Sara is a bad girl (former assassin) and cold is a bad guy (criminal).. makes sense to ship them!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Oh and I forgot to mention, I'm not specifically a Nyssa/Sara shipper or anything but I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that she's never even been mentioned much less seen since Sara was resurrected. She should have gotten to see her at least once before Sara leaves on some life threatening mission.
          She could have off screen. But considering Nyssa's rather strong negative reaction to the idea of bringing Sara back with the Lazarus Pit, she might not want to have anything to do with her any more.

Comment

Maybe. But we don't know. And we have no way of knowing because there has been no mention of it. The problem is they left it completely unaddressed.
            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 29 January 2016, 09:58 PM.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
            X