No announcement yet.

Watch the Thrones (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is messed up that none of the other 3 involved in that final act in Mt weather were seen in the same light but imo a lot of that had to do with Clarke's status in grounder community..

Comment

This episode is one of the reasons I hate scripted TV - because you sit there and shout at the characters because they are being so stupid. Especially based on the preview for next week.

These are the things that should have happened:

When Bellamy decides to switch and join the band of idiots, he should have been faking it, and since he alone was the person that could get the guns, he should have given them all blank rounds or empty guns, and when they went out they would have all gotten killed themselves. Problem solved.

or

In the, what, 12-24 hours between the time they were stopped from exiting the gate until the time they are released and are still going out there to kill the Grounder army - someone...anyone, walks outside, tells them "yo these guys are coming to kill y'all, we can't stop them, so, set up an ambush or something and just kill them when they come out - there are only like 15. You got this."

Just, it's so aggravating to watch people be so stupid and not do the obvious things. I know it's TV, but c'mon.

Also, Jasper's story is so annoying. So glad the other guy left him there in the jungle, I hope he gets offed because seriously dude, get over it.

Totally saw the spear throw to the Queen coming, too, but damn it was still great to see.

Am I the only one who really doesn't miss Finn this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        Am I the only one who really doesn't miss Finn this season?
        Surprisingly no.. I am not missing him.

Comment

Working...
        X