• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch the Thrones (304)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    WATCH THE THRONES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304
    In the wake of a devastating attack Queen Nia of the Ice Nation calls for a vote of no confidence in Lexa, prompting a fight to the death between Lexa and Roan. Marcus and Abby come into conflict with Pike over Arkadia's ongoing alliance with the Grounders.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 April 2016, 10:42 PM.

After this episode, I just want Pike to die.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

From the previews, you might want him to die even more next week.

Comment

I´m not very happy either, that Pike is chancelor now.
        On the other side, the b/witch is dead, long live the king!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          After this episode, I just want Pike to die.
          For me, its Jasper..

Comment

Pike is so blinded by his hate for the Grounders that he can't see clearly or make rational decisions when it comes to them. I'm really annoyed by him right now.

I really dislike that they gave Bellamy a random girlfriend just so she could die in order to push him more into supporting Pike's Grounder hating faction. The whole thing feels really contrived.

I don't care for how easily Clarke seemed to forgive Lexa for what she did at the end of last season and how she's trying to help her out now (it seems like Clarke's falling for her and not just doing it to ensure her people's safety. I really dislike the Clarke/Lexa pairing, I like both characters individually though.

I really liked Lexa during this episode. I liked seeing her with the Nightbloods again and how she mentioned that one of them would probably succeed her. I'm really glad that she killed the Ice Queen instead of Roan.

I also really liked the conversation between Jasper and Monty towards the end of the ep.

I missed Murphy, Jaha, and Raven during this episode.
            sigpic

Comment

I can do perfectly well without ever seeing Jaha again. Murphy can explore the situation there just fine.

From the "coming attractions" aired at the end, it looks like Pike is going to be in a whole lot of hot water next week, so my guess is that his story arc is just getting started.

You're right about Clarke being too quick to forgive Lexa, unless the whole thing is a convoluted plot that ends with Lexa dead. Last season ended with a look of unconstrained fury in Clarke's eyes. She wanted blood. I'm just not buying the kiss & make up bit with her.

One more comment about Clarke... at least she's not running around showing her cleavage any more. This show is good enough to not need that kind of eye candy, and it just didn't look reasonable, given their situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                One more comment about Clarke... at least she's not running around showing her cleavage any more. This show is good enough to not need that kind of eye candy, and it just didn't look reasonable, given their situation.
                That never happened.

Of course I know Pike isn't going anywhere soon, but that doesn't change my dislike of him. Pike is too blinded by hate to see the bigger picture.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  Pike is so blinded by his hate for the Grounders that he can't see clearly or make rational decisions when it comes to them. I'm really annoyed by him right now.
                  He does seem to have a 'hard on' for killing all grounders. Someone needs to remind him, that they are severely outnumbered and if they want a war they will lose..

I really dislike that they gave Bellamy a random girlfriend just so she could die in order to push him more into supporting Pike's Grounder hating faction. The whole thing feels really contrived.
                  It was rather lame that they put that gal in, only to have her die quickly just to push Bellamy into Pikes arms..

I don't care for how easily Clarke seemed to forgive Lexa for what she did at the end of last season and how she's trying to help her out now (it seems like Clarke's falling for her and not just doing it to ensure her people's safety. I really dislike the Clarke/Lexa pairing, I like both characters individually though.
                  It does seem like Clarke gave in and forgave Lexa rather quickly.. BUT i do think she has had time to re-evaluate why she hated her...

I really liked Lexa during this episode. I liked seeing her with the Nightbloods again and how she mentioned that one of them would probably succeed her. I'm really glad that she killed the Ice Queen instead of Roan.
                  That fight was very cool.. Though what is it 'with the whole Nightbloods'??
                  What makes their blood so special?

I also really liked the conversation between Jasper and Monty towards the end of the ep.
                  As i mentioned above, Jasper really needs to get his head taken off, since he obviously no longer uses it!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    He does seem to have a 'hard on' for killing all grounders. Someone needs to remind him, that they are severely outnumbered and if they want a war they will lose..
                    Yeah, he just doesn't seem the type that will listen to reason when it comes to the Grounders though, all he seems to care about is killing as many Grounders as possible.

It was rather lame that they put that gal in, only to have her die quickly just to push Bellamy into Pikes arms..
                    Yes it was. It would've been better if she was around longer and we'd seen the relationship develop or if she was a character that we already knew, like Raven, or if Octavia had been the one killed in the attack. Then we could've sympathized with Bellamy more (especially if it was Octavia), and his willingness to kill random Grounders who had nothing to do with the attack might be more understandable (I can see Bellamy being in a blind rage if Octavia was the one killed). As it is, it feels forced and Bellamy comes off as being almost out of character since we viewers had no emotional attachment to Gina or the 48 other red shirts that died in the Mt. Weather bombing.

It does seem like Clarke gave in and forgave Lexa rather quickly.. BUT i do think she has had time to re-evaluate why she hated her...
                    Like Annoyed I'm hoping there's more to Clarke forgiving Lexa so quickly (and it not only seems like she's just forgiving her but it seems to me like she's developed feelings for her, which is what I have a problem with, and I hope I'm wrong about it), but I really don't think there is.

That fight was very cool.. Though what is it 'with the whole Nightbloods'??
                    What makes their blood so special?
                    There blood is black and not red, I'm going to assume that that's rare and that's why it's seen as special and so Nightbloods are the ones that become Commander. I don't know if there is any more importance to their blood being black though, I guess we might find out later in the season.

As i mentioned above, Jasper really needs to get his head taken off, since he obviously no longer uses it!
                    Jaspr is annoying me too, but I really liked that conversation he had with Monty.
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought Monty gave Jasper the kick to the face he needed. Its obvious the death Maya has made Jasper depressed and a little suicidal. However, Monty makes a good point of get over it as they are all hurting because what they did
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

That was one of the things I liked about it, Jasper really needed to be told off, and I also really liked that Monty showed that he was affected by what he did at Mt Weather. I thought that scene between Jasper and Monty was very well done.
                        sigpic

Comment

That was one of the things I liked about it, Jasper really needed to be told off, and I also really liked that Monty showed that he was affected by what he did at Mt Weather. I thought that scene between Jasper and Monty was very well done.
                          Of this and last ep, imo it was one of the best acted scenes..

Comment

You bring up something that has been annoying me. I haven't cared for Clarke as Wannheda storyline. Their were several others like Monty and Bellamy who were just as crucial in killing the people of Mt. Weather. It annoys me how that scenario is all focused on Clarke.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              You bring up something that has been annoying me. I haven't cared for Clarke as Wannheda storyline. Their were several others like Monty and Bellamy who were just as crucial in killing the people of Mt. Weather. It annoys me how that scenario is all focused on Clarke.
                              The whole Wanheda storyline annoys me for that very reason as well. Monty made it all possible and Bellamy chose to push the button that would kill the Mt. Men with Clarke, yet Clarke achieves legendary status among the Grounders. Yes, the Grounders mostly dealt with Clarke so they saw her as a leader of her people already, but I really dislike how Clarke always ends up as the special one, the one with the plan, the one who's right (it's not even subtle), when she would've never gotten where she was alone. I like Clarke, but I wish the show would stop trying to make her so special.

That's also why I really liked that Monty at least got a line/scene to show that he was affected by what he did at Mt. Weather as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X