• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye Who Enter Here (303)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    YE WHO ENTER HERE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 303
    Clarke is confronted by Lexa's past betrayal when the Grounders ask the Sky People to join their coalition. Bellamy learns that the Ice Nation has sent an assassin to the summit between clan leaders, and at Mount Weather Raven leads a team to try and unlock the missile defense system.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 March 2016, 10:00 PM.

I really liked this episode. Love Kane, I'm glad that he was acknowledged as leader of the Sky people. I think he's best suited for the job, and have thought so since last season. He'll probably die soon though, just because I really like him in his new role lol (I really hope not though). I'm not a fan of the whole Wanheda thing (or Clarke/Lexa), but I like that Clarke is the Sky people's Ambassador and I like how cautious she's being. I like that they're clarifying roles (even if they don't last). I liked the reveal at the end with the Ice Nation Queen and Emerson (? I think that was his name). I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
    sigpic

Comment

I loved Kane, too. He really tries hard to adapt and make this work for everyone. I hope his effort is not completely in vain. None of the other ambassadors, expect the Trikru, seem to be too happy with Lexa's decision to accept the Skaikru into their coalition.

Did anyone else miss Jaha and Murphy in this episode? Because I didn't.
      sigpic

Comment

I like Murphy, Jaha and the ALIE storyline, but there was a lot of interesting stuff going on during this episode, that I didn't really notice that they weren't in it until after the episode ended.
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen this weeks ep. yet, but the only time I want to see Jaha again is a death scene that he cannot possibly come back from.
          When he fed that kid to the sea monster to save his own sorry @$$ last season, he lost the right to consume oxygen as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I've never pegged Clarke as brain dead till now.
            How the hell she can trust Lexa again is beyond me. Granted, we aren't privy to what went on off-camera, there is some more there we don't know yet, but I just can't see Clarke trusting Lexa again.

In fact, I doubted the wisdom of the Ark survivors overall strategy of avoiding Mt. Weather.
            The smart thing for the Ark folks would have been to move into Mt Weather, repair the damage, and take up residence there. Medical facilities to lick their wounds, defenses impenetrable by the grounders and given time, they would have gained control of the weapons.
            Now, they're at the mercy of several tribes of primitives, none of which are trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              I really liked this episode. Love Kane, I'm glad that he was acknowledged as leader of the Sky people. I think he's best suited for the job, and have thought so since last season. He'll probably die soon though, just because I really like him in his new role lol (I really hope not though). I'm not a fan of the whole Wanheda thing (or Clarke/Lexa), but I like that Clarke is the Sky people's Ambassador and I like how cautious she's being. I like that they're clarifying roles (even if they don't last). I liked the reveal at the end with the Ice Nation Queen and Emerson (? I think that was his name). I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
              I was trying to figure out why the Ice nation's assassin had the codes to self destruct Mt Weather, but then that reveal kind of made a LITTLE sense. How did Emmerson know it?

And i agree, Kane is turning out to be a good leader.. Here is hoping they don't kill him off soon.

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
              I loved Kane, too. He really tries hard to adapt and make this work for everyone. I hope his effort is not completely in vain. None of the other ambassadors, expect the Trikru, seem to be too happy with Lexa's decision to accept the Skaikru into their coalition.

Did anyone else miss Jaha and Murphy in this episode? Because I didn't.
              Nope. Heck i was glad they didn't have anything with Jaha..

Though i would LOVE to know, who was that gal doing the singing in the big meeting?

Also, i want to see next weeks ep (or maybe the one after) go into a list of whom they lost in the mountain when it went boom!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Though i would LOVE to know, who was that gal doing the singing in the big meeting?

Also, i want to see next weeks ep (or maybe the one after) go into a list of whom they lost in the mountain when it went boom!
                The singers name is Julia Dominiczak. The lyrics plus translation of the song can be found on David Petersons Tumblr site.

As far as I know, expect for Bellamy's girlfriend, all those people killed at the explosion were from Farm station.
                sigpic

Comment

Man can that Julie sing..

I was getting a similar sort of vibe from it, as when "pippin' sang in the King returns.

Comment

Working...
                  X