• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanheda, Part 2 (302)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    WANHEDA, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302
    Kane's recon group crosses paths with some familiar faces while searching for Clarke, who has been captured by a member of the dangerous Ice Nation. Murphy and his friend Emori reconsider their part in Jaha's plan, while Abby takes a patient into Mount Weather to try and save his life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2016, 09:33 PM.

I liked this episode a lot more than the season premiere. I'm glad that they found survivors from the Farm Station, and that one of them was Monty's mother. Their addition should be interesting. I found Roan interesting as well, especially the fact that he is the Ice Queen's son. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Roan is definitely an intriguing character. I wonder what he has done to get banished... and by whom. I don´t like Pike (and the survivors from Farm Station) very much. Too ignorant. I see history repeating itself again...
      And I don´t trust E.L.I.E. either. Her concept of peace seems to involve in everything being dead...
      Last edited by Gatecat; 29 January 2016, 09:37 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering what Roan did to get banished as well. I hope he sticks around the show for a bit and that we learn a lot more about him and the Ice Nation.

I don't particularly like Pike, I think his point of view is pretty understandable though, since his station lost so many people to the (Ice Nation) Grounders. I mainly just think he could be an interesting addition to things (like, he'll probably complicate things between the Sky people and the Grounders, but I think that could be interesting to see play out). I like that Monty's mom is around since she could help develop Monty beyond being Jasper's computer genius sidekick.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, first order of business.

Jaha has to die. I don't care if it's an errant bolt of lightning or if he slips on a vine and breaks his fool neck, but I hate him.

Why wouldn't the sky people want to move to Mt. Weather? Better facilities & defensible.
          Worth pissing the neighbors off, if you ask me.

In what possible universe would Lexa ever think Clarke would be willing to trust her again after the stunt she pulled last season? (which of course means that is exactly what will happen).

Comment

Aww, I like delusional/brainwashed Jaha and the ALIE storyline, but yeah, eventually he's gotta die, or something has to be done about him.

I guess I can understand why they're not using Mt. Weather. A lot of people died there and they want to maintain peace with the Grounders. The Grounders seem to see it as an evil place, and after what was done to their people there, I can understand why they wouldn't want another technologically advanced people making that their new home. That said, I think that they should try to work something out with the Grounders, so that they can use the place without fear of starting a war.

I really hope that Clarke doesn't fall for Lexa after the betrayal at the end of last season. Lexa put all of Clarke's friends and family in danger when she took the deal that Mt. Weather offered her. I understand that she was doing what she thought was best for her people at the time, but Clarke shouldn't just get over that and fall for her. I suppose I can see someone being able to forgive such a betrayal, but not forget it, and I don't think that Clarke should forget it either. If they need to put Clarke in a relationship with someone now, they could put her with that new guy Roan (I hope he lasts more than a few eps) or the girl, Niylah, that she was with during the season premiere. I wouldn't mind her being with either one so far.
            sigpic

Comment

That's a good point.. with Clarke obviously swinging the the gay side, or at the very least walking both sides of the street, if she does trust Lexa again, and the two of them end up swapping saliva or other bodily fluids again, that's going to put a big question mark about her motivations in all of the other Ark refugees minds. Is she a slave to her baser urges?

Comment

first, I am glad to see our jojo again, though red isn't her color, she looked SO much better in her uniform from eureka, this red dress and red lipstick is SO not her color.

as for jaha, he isn't himself, that chip that he tried to get john to use, it is some sort of neural interface, that she can use to control parts of the persons brains.

as for cklarke, I think she walks both sides of the line.

but for the betral of indra, that is something I can't forgive.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecat View Post
                  And I don´t trust E.L.I.E. either. Her concept of peace seems to involve in everything being dead...
                  IMO her goal is to import all people into her Matrix like environment with those chips...

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                    as for jaha, he isn't himself, that chip that he tried to get john to use, it is some sort of neural interface, that she can use to control parts of the persons brains.
                    Nah. Jaha was an @$$ last year, too.. Remember he fed that kid to the sea monster so it would go away an leave him alone?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      IMO her goal is to import all people into her Matrix like environment with those chips...
                      First yes. But in the long run people can't survive in that virtual happy place. They have to eat, drink and get rid of the non-digestible stuff again. They have either to return to the real world for their real needs or they just die and their mind gets permanently incorporated into the City of Light... like it happend with that big guy, I think Gideon was his name. That's how I´m thinking about that...

Originally posted by epg20 View Post

but for the betral of indra, that is something I can't forgive.
                      Do you mean Indra or Lexa?
                      sigpic

Comment

Lexa.. But it was interesting to see HER being the one who orderd that hunter to grab her before the Ice nation could.

SO now we at least know what happened to one of the other Arc segments. Wonder how long they will string it along till we find out what's up with the other ones..

Comment

Working...
                        X