• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanheda, Part 1 (301)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON THREE
    WANHEDA, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301
    Three months after the conflict with Mount Weather Kane learns that a bounty has been put on Clarke's head, threatening to end the fragile truce between the Sky People and the Grounder tribes. Elsewhere Clarke makes her way on her own, and Murphy emerges from a bunker to find Jaha transformed.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 March 2016, 09:40 PM.

Man is Montey going bat **** crazy.. I loved how Bellamy is taking a leadership role, and that Indra is working with us.. Other than that, it was a poor intro into a third season imo.

Comment

I liked the season premiere well enough. Jasper has really taken Maya's death hard. Loved the parts with Murphy. Also loved Raven, Octavia, Lincoln and Bellamy. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
      sigpic

Comment

So anyone got a guess as to what the city of light actually IS, since it seems that Mansion" they were at" is not the place??

Comment

Loved the premier, lets hope it keeps the momentum, best show on tv

Murphy was the star of this episode, second to maybe Jasper

Liked Shawn Mendes scene

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Man is Montey going bat **** crazy.. I loved how Bellamy is taking a leadership role, and that Indra is working with us.. Other than that, it was a poor intro into a third season imo.
          Jasper, not Monty

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          So anyone got a guess as to what the city of light actually IS, since it seems that Mansion" they were at" is not the place??
          at first i thought the city of light was underground, but since jaha handed murphy that device im not so show, can't wait to find out
          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 22 January 2016, 11:00 PM.
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            at first i thought the city of light was underground, but since jaha handed murphy that device im not so show, can't wait to find out
            When he did that, i was thinking tht maybe it is something that goes on the side of the head, so they project into a matrix like environment..

Comment

Working...
            X