• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changeling (104)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE SHANNARA CHRONICLES - SEASON ONE
    CHANGELING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    Amberle emerges from the Ellcrys after a dangerous trial, unaware that a Changeling -- an ancient, shape-shifting demon -- has infiltrated the Elven kingdom and intends to assassinate her. Meanwhile Eretria sneaks into Arborlon with the task of retrieving the Elfstones.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 09:10 PM.

I liked this episode the most so far (but not by much). I wished that the test in the tree lasted a little bit longer and that it wasn't all about the guys in her life. The part where the imaginary Wil was yelling at her was pretty bad. I think the only time I actually like Wil is when he's with Allanon. Unfortunately, it seem like they're getting split up for a bit and Wil will be traveling with the two girls (that like him, or at least seem to like him). I want to say that I'm looking forward to the next episode, because there's a lot about this series that I like, but I don't know how the show is going to handle the little love triangle that they seem to have going on. I hope it's not all jealous looks and catty remarks between the women (some of that seemed to be going on towards the end of this episode) . I hate that kind of stuff.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X