• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember the Cant (103)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE EXPANSE - SEASON ONE
    REMEMBER THE CANT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    Holden and his crew are taken prisoner by the Mars Republic Navy, who try to make them turn on one another. Miller and the authorities must deal with the threat of riots on Ceres Station, and on Earth Avasarala uses an old friend to gain intel.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

The pace picked up considerably for this episode, and the following one. I now know it's impossible for them to complete the first book's story arc this season, so they should do more to develop the characters instead of just propelling them from one crisis to another. Yes, we learn how they react to things and how they interact with each other, but sometimes that is best conveyed in slower, quieter scenes with more dialog, instead of action.

Comment

I really liked this episode. I found it more interesting than the previous one. The scenes on Earth and on Ceres were probably my favorite parts. The interrogation of Holden and Naomi, and the scenes on the Martian ship were very interesting as well.
      sigpic

Comment

I was really shocked by the events at the end. It still is unsettling for me to watch years later.

Comment

Working...
        X