• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Empty (102)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE EXPANSE - SEASON ONE
    THE BIG EMPTY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102
    Holden and the other survivors fight for survival in their badly damaged shuttle, while Miller uncovers new clues to the disappearance of Julie Mao. Back on Earth, UN Deputy Undersecretary Crisjen Avasarala interrogates a terrorist.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

The second episode of a show is critical, and unfortunately this was the weakest we've seen so far. I think it would have been better if the concluding incident in the pilot had been held off for this one.

Comment

I liked this episode, but not as much as the first one. I agree that it's the weakest of the first four episodes. Miller's investigation into the missing girl was probably the most interesting part. The parts with Avasarala were also pretty interesting. The episode was kind of slow though (especially the parts where they're trying to fix the antenna on the ship). I thought the ending was good.
      sigpic

Comment

I like that this was slow.. It gives us time to "live in" that world and understand some of the bigger rules of the universe. First time I watched this, I was completely lost in the investigation Miller had, but after a few years I am able to follow along.

Comment

Working...
        X