• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential Energy (210)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    POTENTIAL ENERGY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    Barry resolves to tell Patty that he is the Flash, while the team hunts for a meta-human nicknamed "the Turtle" -- whose ability to slow down time might help them stop Zoom. Meanwhile, Joe finds it difficult to make a connection with Wally.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 January 2016, 10:36 PM.

Great episode I don't think Eobard is gonna be bad. I half expect him to help with the zoom issue
    Last edited by Jeffer; 22 January 2016, 06:37 PM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Heck, he might want to help, just to STOP zoom from stealing HIS power..

Also what was up with wells at the end and mr 'turtle'?? What did he do to him?

Comment

I assumed the blood was taken so he could figure out how to take away Zoom's or Barry's speed
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Still think Jay Garrick is woefully underused up until now. Hopefully he'll get something bigger after that revelation.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I assumed the blood was taken so he could figure out how to take away Zoom's or Barry's speed
            ...I'm not entirely sure that was blood. It looked more like brain matter to me but I think that would be a bit more noticeable if the guy turned up dead.

I got a real Sylar vibe off of it either way, though
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              Still think Jay Garrick is woefully underused up until now. Hopefully he'll get something bigger after that revelation.
              I agree, Garrick has been underused ove the past 4-5 eps.

Comment

So the reverse flash from Earth2 is a good guy ? As villains are good or not meta humans in Earth1. Wells not figured out as we don't know how it was in Earth1, cause reverse flash tooks he's place. As in Earth2 he is the original Wells in Earth2 so he can still be a villain and no mater that he's daughter is hold hostage by zoom. In comics everything can happen
                sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                  So the reverse flash from Earth2 is a good guy ? As villains are good or not meta humans in Earth1. Wells not figured out as we don't know how it was in Earth1, cause reverse flash tooks he's place. As in Earth2 he is the original Wells in Earth2 so he can still be a villain and no mater that he's daughter is hold hostage by zoom. In comics everything can happen
                  Keep in mind that Wells (Earth 1) and Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne) are 2 different people. Harry Wells from Earth 2 is not evil, but he's also not a shining beacon of morality either. Through the fact that his daughter is being held hostage, he'll likely be capable of some pretty bad things out of desperation.

As to the Earth 1 good guys = Earth 2 bad guys, I don't think that's the case. It's just a matter of personal choice in either universe. Look at the vast majority of metahumans in Earth 1 who used powers as criminals, Barry and Firestorm being notable exceptions. It's very likely the same on Earth 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X