• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Reborn (113)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    PROJECT REBORN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113
    Trapped inside the multi-dimensional corridors of Evernow, Tommy sees his place in the prophecy -- while Emily and Ren look for the one person who they think can free him. Luke makes a sacrifice to protect Malina, and Noah Bennet discovers the part he has to play in saving the world.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 January 2016, 08:59 PM.

I liked how the former killer of evos who Malina saved, sacrificed his life to crap out the first of 2 flares, and LOVED how tommy managed to shift power to duplicate himself.. I also felt sorry for HRG in that he had to act as a sort of buffer between the 2 sacrificing himself, so they could rebuild the Magnetic field to protect against the 2nd flare..

I also liked how the brother of evil darkness gal, finally grew a pair and shot her to stop her killing Malina, and stood up to those goons at the end, to keep the identities of the Evos secret, but i thought they had already tagged most evos?? So wouldn't they already have known who they were?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I liked how the former killer of evos who Malina saved, sacrificed his life to crap out the first of 2 flares, and LOVED how tommy managed to shift power to duplicate himself.. I also felt sorry for HRG in that he had to act as a sort of buffer between the 2 sacrificing himself, so they could rebuild the Magnetic field to protect against the 2nd flare..

I also liked how the brother of evil darkness gal, finally grew a pair and shot her to stop her killing Malina, and stood up to those goons at the end, to keep the identities of the Evos secret, but i thought they had already tagged most evos?? So wouldn't they already have known who they were?
      Agree on all, though the Guys that did die I am sure where suposed to return later on including Erika Cravitz and excluding HRG, eventhough his reaction to touching the Twins was visually different.

It pretty much gave us everything needed, except a cliffhangerless ending. I mean it was small and that kind of makes it even worse, because nobody really thought about it since Non-Evos may breed Evos, but now we will always wonder who their Father was. My guess is on someone we already know, though that would make it pretty creepy. Still, they where Tarot cards, usually used by People from the Circus to tell the future. Maybe Claire stayed with the Evos of the Circus and met the Father there.

The Sister of Darkness is something that bothers me alot, I never really understood the meaning of Plotdevice till I witnessed this. She is nothing, she has no real motivations, she has no purpose to the story except maybe filler, she only causes freaking questions, because she is a Character and at the same time not really. They made her the Teaser and beside her backstory she was tossed aside strung along. With the power that girl got, she could have saved the World herself. Covering the World in Darkness seems like her cup of tea.

As for Quentin having to defend their Identities. I guess they accidently left him behind and the Authorities had nothing to go on as what happend. So even if they could narrow it down to a Power that could cause what happened, there is no way to identify them since only Tommy or whatever with his Teleportation has been registerd. Not a Timemaster, nor his Elemental Sister.

And a round of applause for the murderous couple who first hunted Evos and then offed each other. Was this all for Chuck to go out flying into the heavens?

Edit: Also, that moment when Melina was walking out into the flare and meteors hit had me laughing alot. I dont usually complain about CGI quality and I am still not really, but that looked so fake that it had me laughing every time I saw the fake CGI smoke and then the real explosion. *cute*
      Last edited by tomstone; 21 January 2016, 08:37 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Especially with how some of those explosions looked so damn close but nothing seemed to scratch/touch her..

One thing i really wish they had addressed somehow, is where were/are all the other evos left after S4 of Heroes? What happened with Sylar, Peter, Ando and co??

Comment

Especially with how some of those explosions looked so damn close but nothing seemed to scratch/touch her..

One thing i really wish they had addressed somehow, is where were/are all the other evos left after S4 of Heroes? What happened with Sylar, Peter, Ando and co??
          Yeah, that would have been good. In the end it wouldnt even have taken away from the Conclusion since only the Twins together could mix their Powers that way.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This is why i really HATE that they canxed it and didn't give us a full season!!!

Comment

This is why i really HATE that they canxed it and didn't give us a full season!!!
              they take ways good shows and keep crap. the usual for Hollywood clowns
              My Story:
              http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

there has ben talk of another season, maybe even bring it back, but it all seems to be up in the air.

Comment

Late to the party, but just want to point out that Angela said of Tommy that he was a Petrelli, and that was why he had stolen Claire's powers. So unless there was some sort of Petrelli bastard child at some point, the father must be Peter. Too bad it has not been renewed...

Comment

Working...
                  X