Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D is awesome which is why I bought my LG because it converts 2D to 3D and watch every film & TV shows airing new in 3D. I can watch 3D all day and actually have watching every season of SG1 & SGA on DVD over a year ago.

There is a difference between the TV's 3D conversion and the theater & Blu-Ray 3D but there is still the 3D effect that gives good depth just differently. It helps the faces & FX and really pops with stop motion stuff like Robot Chicken.

There is an option for those who wear glasses because there are plenty of clip on 3D lenses for those who have glasses. Just like those that people used to use as shades before those transition glasses came along.

Active 3D on a good HD television actually works even better than the passive 3D you get in the cinema. Passive 3D only gives you waht you can see on the screen, but Active 3D glasses project parts of the image in the glasses themselves.
    I never heard of active glasses having the 3D image projected inside it. The active ones just shutter to help give you the effect which many sites I read at the time I got my TV said.
    Last edited by SG1SGAp90; 30 December 2015, 02:43 PM.
    Sig coming soon. Member since 2005 and still no sig coming even in 2015 or 2016.

Comment

Working...
    X