• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send In the Clones (111)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    SEND IN THE CLONES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 111
    Inside the walls of Sunstone Manor Carlos and Farah go in search of a captive Micah Sanders, while Taylor fights against a powerful telepath. As Renautas's forces close in on Malina, Luke faces a difficult choice. Meanwhile Tommy continues to work with Erica, while secretly helping Miko undermine her plans.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 January 2016, 09:44 PM.

Cant wait for this to finish and hopefully it does well. Its obvious that they will think about continuing if it goes well and I quite enjoyed it, eventhough the series went more into Scifi than I had liked.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I liked it , and I too hope it returns, what I wonder is if it does, will there be any repercussions to what happened, or will it have something to do with the time travel thing and it all gets glossed over.

will it bring the cheerleader back?

is the solar flare a natural occurrence, or is it some evo causing it and it is all destined to happen any way, a lot of questions to answer, no matter how it goes.

hope it gets picked up for more seasons.

http://www.nbc.com/heroes-reborn
      Last edited by epg20; 08 January 2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        I liked it , and I too hope it returns, what I wonder is if it does, will there be any repercussions to what happened, or will it have something to do with the time travel thing and it all gets glossed over.

is the solar flare a natural occurrence, or is it some evo causing it and it is all destined to happen any way, a lot of questions to answer, no matter how it goes.

http://www.nbc.com/heroes-reborn

I would say the solar flare is a natural occurence, but there is a high chance their rescue could go a little wrong. Lets speak theoretically they get the earth out of harms way, what about the moon?

As for the Cheerleaders return, I really hope it happens. She is technically immortal, someone just has to jumpstart her power.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I too am liking this season, and after getting up to mid season 3 of the main show, i am loving it..

I can't see how. Her powers were taken/stolen by her son. So unless she gets that 'serum injection that they went over in S3, imo she is staying a gonner..
          Though i DO wonder why we have not seen a # of the regulars from S1-4 heroes. So far we have seen Angela Petrelli, Hiro, Matt parkman, the Hatian, HRG and an older Mica.. Oh and Mohinder...

What of miss parkman (the speeder girl from S3)? Sylar (gabriell) Peter, Ando, the Brother/mother of Claire?

Well, due to all our messing with the time line that SOMEHOW the earth would get frakked over but getting saved, Karma has put THIS in the way to try and reset things...
          Doubt though it's being caused by an Evo.

I would LOVE that.

Comment

Working...
          X