Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Staff Sergeant

Default Re: The Husbands of River Song (2015)

Hi,

"if History has not been rewritten just by giving the Doctor more regenerations. "

If you remember the Classic episodes, the Master was out of regenerations and struggling to hold on in the 1970 era episodes. He's still around as a she now. The Master has had at least three generations in the new series.

From my prospective, I'd like to see the Doctor's Daughter (Peter Davison's real daughter) and River meet up with the Doctor in the middle. Maybe add another Doctor as Grand Pa Doctor for Christmas? Of course adding the Doctor's wife (the TARDIS in a human body) as a foil for River would also make a very-odd item for the Doctor to settle.

FWIW

Doug vV

Colonel

Default Re: The Husbands of River Song (2015)

Quote Originally Posted by edgarcorny View Post
    Hi,

"if History has not been rewritten just by giving the Doctor more regenerations. "

If you remember the Classic episodes, the Master was out of regenerations and struggling to hold on in the 1970 era episodes. He's still around as a she now. The Master has had at least three generations in the new series.

From my prospective, I'd like to see the Doctor's Daughter (Peter Davison's real daughter) and River meet up with the Doctor in the middle. Maybe add another Doctor as Grand Pa Doctor for Christmas? Of course adding the Doctor's wife (the TARDIS in a human body) as a foil for River would also make a very-odd item for the Doctor to settle.

FWIW

Doug vV

I very much like that last idea, or if you can't get a body have the TARDIS find a way to speak with the same voice as she had in "The Doctor's Wife"

Tons of fans want Jenny to return . She had regeneration energy you know.