• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sins of the Father (413)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    SINS OF THE FATHER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    Holding the secret to saving Thea's life, Nyssa tries to force Oliver to hand over Malcolm Merlyn and leadership of the League of Assassins. Meanwhile, Felicity learns that her long-absent father is a high-powered criminal.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 February 2016, 10:30 PM.

OMG. So the league is disbanded, Raz (malcom) is a bastard (well we already knew that), Oli beat his butt (but imo it was too quick), and Speedy is alive..
    And i LOVED Felicity turning in dad..

Comment

Looks like the odds on Olivers kid being in the grave just went up... could be an elaborate miss direction.

Pretty good episode though.

Comment

It'll either be William or the mother.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

This was a way better episode than I thought. I am SO glad that they finally ended that bizarre frenemy thing with Malcolm Meryln. The way they acted around him was like everybody suddenly forgot what the concept of justice. They might as well have had Thea do a goofy pinky swear with Timothy McVeigh.

The episode definitely is implying his son is the person in the grave, but after that last misdirection I still kind of suspect it's Diggle.

Because it seems like it's someone that Oliver and Felicity were equally horrified by.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

One point raised elsewhere, is now that the league is disbanded, Arrow can't call on them to help take down Damien Dahk..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              One point raised elsewhere, is now that the league is disbanded, Arrow can't call on them to help take down Damien Dahk..
              To be fair, the League was pretty much useless except for fodder in certain situations. I wouldn't be surprised if Nyssa answered the call for help as a favor to her husband.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think he would have been expecting to be able to call on the League for help in any circumstances anyway.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  This was a way better episode than I thought. I am SO glad that they finally ended that bizarre frenemy thing with Malcolm Meryln. The way they acted around him was like everybody suddenly forgot what the concept of justice. They might as well have had Thea do a goofy pinky swear with Timothy McVeigh.

The episode definitely is implying his son is the person in the grave, but after that last misdirection I still kind of suspect it's Diggle.

Because it seems like it's someone that Oliver and Felicity were equally horrified by.
                  But he was the leader of the league, so if they tried anything it would cause a war and they were already waging one against HIVE.

It's called priorities. Not to mention, Oliver made a very good point of Thea and Malcolm's relationship wasn't his to terminate.

Comment

That only applies to the going out of their way to kill him now. It doesn't explain why they didn't kill him before or why they seem to treat him like he's a friend or an ally this season.

Frankly, Thea's relationship with Malcolm is not the most salient or important issue of that whole situation. And even if it was, Thea absolutely should not ever have any kind of relationship with him, especially after what he did to her. He's a monster. Removing him from her life is not only a net positive, it should be a moral obligation.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                    X