• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unchained (412)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    UNCHAINED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412
    The team learns that the man behind a string of tech thefts is none other than Roy Harper, who is being used by a genius villain who calls himself the Calculator. Meanwhile Oliver considers asking Darhk for help when Thea takes a turn for the worse, and Nyssa escapes from Nanda Parbat.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2016, 09:52 PM.

Very nice ep. Loved that they are giving Curtis more of a role but i wonder why felicity didn't let HIM do the presentation.

I was happy as heck Roy made an appearance, but was saddened that he is going again.
    And loved the spoiler near the end that Calculator is Felicities dad!!

Comment

I really wish they would stop pretending that Malcolm Meryln is someone who's death would be some terrible price. Nyssa saving Thea at the cost of killing Meryln is not a some unconscionable act, it is a win/win.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

True, but with how Oli seemed to be with merlyn/shaking his hand, i am not sure he wants to kill him now..

Comment

He should.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

It seems like they're just teasing us over who is in the grave now, first maybe Felicity, now perhaps Speedy.... guess they're going to go through the whole cast before killing one of them off.

I still think it'll be Oliver's secret son or his mum.

Comment

Based on what happens in
              Spoiler:
              this weeks ep i am leaning to it being his son

Comment

Working...
              X