• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A. W. O. L. (411)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    A.W.O.L.
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    An attack on an A.R.G.U.S. operative leads Diggle and Lyla to Shadowspire, a shadow organization to which Diggle's brother Andy has ties. Felicity's recovery has a bumpy start when she begins hallucinating her younger self.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 January 2016, 08:08 PM.

It's really ****ing stupid and annoying that DC/WB forced the creators to kill off Waller like they did Deadshot; because both of them are appearing in Suicide Squad. Both characters were cool and Waller didn't even get a decent exit (I'm fine when a character dies without a "goodbye", but this episode meant practically nothing).

If they kill off Katana (Tatsu) because of the same reason I'm going to be even more mad.

Other than that, it was a good episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      It's really ****ing stupid and annoying that DC/WB forced the creators to kill off Waller like they did Deadshot; because both of them are appearing in Suicide Squad. Both characters were cool and Waller didn't even get a decent exit (I'm fine when a character dies without a "goodbye", but this episode meant practically nothing).

If they kill off Katana (Tatsu) because of the same reason I'm going to be even more mad.

Other than that, it was a good episode.
      We'll likely still see Waller in flashbacks but yeah it is a shame.

Also "I was was going to go with Oracle, but it was taken." I went all fanboy at that.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I had no problem wiht Waller being killed like that. Heck i was glad that good for nothing got wasted.
        And i also loved the 'old felicity' getting some air time, to tune up new felicity!! Loved seeing her as a bad a$$ brunette.

Comment

First Deadshot, now Waller? Man...

Interesting to see the Diggle backstory connect to the Island though.

Comment

What name Felicity got from arrow ? I missed that part and don't want to watch it again.
            Will do it next week before new episode comes out.
            sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              First Deadshot, now Waller? Man...

Interesting to see the Diggle backstory connect to the Island though.
              How so? The guy his brother worked for, was the same as the island guy, but diggle himself didn't work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                What name Felicity got from arrow ? I missed that part and don't want to watch it again.
                Will do it next week before new episode comes out.
                Overwatch
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Does Oliver mentioning Oracle is already taken just to emphasize it's not Felicity or are they actually going to use it

Comment

IIRC of the quote, he said "well it can't be Oracle, as that is already taken"..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      How so? The guy his brother worked for, was the same as the island guy, but diggle himself didn't work for him.
                      Oh, I just mean that theres a connection between the Diggle backstory and Olivers backstory in that its the same guy is all...

Comment

Waller just hasn't been a big player. She's been in the background, but hasn't really done anything. In general, I didn't like the casting despite the actress.

I just wish if DC were going to toe the line that TV and movies are separate wouldn't force the TV writers to kill off characters.

Comment

Working...
                        X