Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Site Admin GateWorld's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,783

    Post A. W. O. L. (411)

    Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    A.W.O.L.
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    An attack on an A.R.G.U.S. operative leads Diggle and Lyla to Shadowspire, a shadow organization to which Diggle's brother Andy has ties. Felicity's recovery has a bumpy start when she begins hallucinating her younger self.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; January 27th, 2016 at 08:08 PM.

  2. #2
    Lieutenant Colonel Gen. Chris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Wall
    Posts
    3,147

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    It's really ****ing stupid and annoying that DC/WB forced the creators to kill off Waller like they did Deadshot; because both of them are appearing in Suicide Squad. Both characters were cool and Waller didn't even get a decent exit (I'm fine when a character dies without a "goodbye", but this episode meant practically nothing).

    If they kill off Katana (Tatsu) because of the same reason I'm going to be even more mad.

    Other than that, it was a good episode.

    The current status of the Republican Party

  3. #3
    Colonel P-90_177's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling through Time and Space
    Posts
    6,865

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    It's really ****ing stupid and annoying that DC/WB forced the creators to kill off Waller like they did Deadshot; because both of them are appearing in Suicide Squad. Both characters were cool and Waller didn't even get a decent exit (I'm fine when a character dies without a "goodbye", but this episode meant practically nothing).

    If they kill off Katana (Tatsu) because of the same reason I'm going to be even more mad.

    Other than that, it was a good episode.
    We'll likely still see Waller in flashbacks but yeah it is a shame.

    Also "I was was going to go with Oracle, but it was taken." I went all fanboy at that.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

  4. #4
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    I had no problem wiht Waller being killed like that. Heck i was glad that good for nothing got wasted.
    And i also loved the 'old felicity' getting some air time, to tune up new felicity!! Loved seeing her as a bad a$$ brunette.

  5. #5
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    5,920

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    First Deadshot, now Waller? Man...

    Interesting to see the Diggle backstory connect to the Island though.

  6. #6
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    149

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    What name Felicity got from arrow ? I missed that part and don't want to watch it again.
    Will do it next week before new episode comes out.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

  7. #7
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybrown View Post
    First Deadshot, now Waller? Man...

    Interesting to see the Diggle backstory connect to the Island though.
    How so? The guy his brother worked for, was the same as the island guy, but diggle himself didn't work for him.

  8. #8
    Colonel P-90_177's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling through Time and Space
    Posts
    6,865

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    Quote Originally Posted by lopo30 View Post
    What name Felicity got from arrow ? I missed that part and don't want to watch it again.
    Will do it next week before new episode comes out.
    Overwatch
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

  9. #9
    Chief Master Sergeant Achiles's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    Does Oliver mentioning Oracle is already taken just to emphasize it's not Felicity or are they actually going to use it

  10. #10
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    IIRC of the quote, he said "well it can't be Oracle, as that is already taken"..

  11. #11
    Colonel Teddybrown's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in the Seven Kingdoms
    Posts
    5,920

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    How so? The guy his brother worked for, was the same as the island guy, but diggle himself didn't work for him.
    Oh, I just mean that theres a connection between the Diggle backstory and Olivers backstory in that its the same guy is all...

  12. #12
    First Lieutenant
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    823

    Default Re: A. W. O. L. (411)

    Waller just hasn't been a big player. She's been in the background, but hasn't really done anything. In general, I didn't like the casting despite the actress.

    I just wish if DC were going to toe the line that TV and movies are separate wouldn't force the TV writers to kill off characters.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •