The Defenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Defenders

Another Netflix series - "Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist team up to fight crime in New York City"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4230076/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

This was pretty much confirmed some time ago, but it is going to be awesome.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      This was pretty much confirmed some time ago, but it is going to be awesome.
      I'm always the last to know!!

Comment

This was announced pretty much when they first announced the Netflix shows

But hey it's always nice to learn exciting news, isn't it?!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

They cast Finn Jones as Iron Fist, they got a little closer to this happening.

Comment

I guess you guys saw recently that The Defenders will begin shooting later this year...

And now it has showrunners! Seems the people who were in charge of Daredevil season 2 will be overseeing the team-up show: http://marvel.com/news/tv/26037/netf...inkId=23478783
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

SDCC Teaser

Comment

First teaser.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

First teaser.
                  Releasing on August 18! That'll be a nice little birthday present for me

Comment

Meh.. Why does it always have to be NY>? For once i would like someone say in cincinatti, Indi, Biloxi, hell even Dallas..

Comment

Official trailer

Comment

Teaser

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Looking good..

Comment

I've just watched the entire "first season"??? of the The Defenders and 1 thing keeps coming to mind and that is the Sokovia Accords governing enhanced individuals. Not once did I hear the NYPD or the FBI mention them in relation to Jessica,Matt,Luke and Danny given they are enhanced and should be indexed as such under the accords.

Comment

Working...
                              X