Anakin and Padme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anakin and Padme

I am sure some of this may have been asked before but I am writing a fanfic about an alternate ending of Episode 3 where it takes place the same as the end of the Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith video game which could be seen here:

Now with that in mind, I went on from there but I want to run a few things by you.

Earlier in Episode 3, Padme was talking to Anakin and she implied that the Republic was the evil that they were trying to fight against and Anakin said that she sounded like a Separatist, true. However later on when Anakin (Darth Vader) offers her the chance to rule the galaxy with him, now assuming the movie ended the way it did during the video above and assuming that Padme lives with no memory of what happened because she was knocked unconscious, how do you think she'd react? Assuming she lived, which she does in my fanfic. The Emperor is dead, Anakin is the new Emperor, do you think she'd hate him? Do you think she'd join him? How do you think the Empire would be? Anakin is now the strongest force sensitive person alive, except for Yoda who went into hiding, do you think people would follow him? Do you think that things would be drastically different? Let me know what you think! Thanks!
Working...
X