Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lonesome Dove - synopsis, discussions and everything else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonesome Dove - synopsis, discussions and everything else...

Synopsis - Retired Texas Rangers Gus McRae and Woodrow Call are content to live out their remaining years in the tiny Texas town of Lonesome Dove. Then their old friend Jake comes to town, and tells them about the incredible oppurtunities for cattle ranching in Montana. Encouraged by this, Call convinces Gus and many other townspeople to go on a perilous cattle drive to Montana. Gus has another agenda though: his former sweetheart now lives in Nebraska, and he hopes for a second chance with her. As the drive goes on it takes on an epic scale, ultimately becoming what could well be called the central event in the lives of all involved.

So let's discuss what I think is the best Western miniseries ever made, IMOHO. What are your thoughts?
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

My dad passed away recently and this was one of his favorite television programs ever. I plan on watching it as well as all the other miniseries that are related sometime at a later date.
    sigpic

Comment

So did you like it? I watched it with my father who's now gone, and he and I loved it!
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Working...
      X