• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running to Stand Still (209)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    RUNNING TO STAND STILL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 209
    Weather Wizard breaks Captain Cold and the Trickster out of Iron Heights on a mission to trap and kill the Flash at Christmastime. Meanwhile Wells debates an offer from Zoom, and Iris decides to tell her father that he has a son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2015, 08:37 PM.

Suprised no ones commented yet. Damn Wells, I know hes got your daughter and all, but dont turn on the Flash...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Suprised no ones commented yet. Damn Wells, I know hes got your daughter and all, but dont turn on the Flash...
      He doesn't really have much choice. Besides, Wells must know that the only chance Barry has is face Zoom on an equal footing is for him to get faster anyway.

Excellent episode though...Well... other than how they got rid of the bombs. That was just stupid. Plus are you telling me that out of all the kids there none of them opened the present early?
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Maybe kids in that earth are more well behaived.
        And i agree, how they disarmed them was rather 'dull'..

But on wells.. I can easily see parents doing the same stuff as he is IRL, so its not hard to imagine he is doing the same in show..

Comment

I really liked this episode, the way they got rid of the bombs was a bit silly and convenient, but it didn't bother me too much. Love Wells (Harry is probably my favorite character lol), and I think what he's is doing is understandable for someone in his position. I liked that he seemed bothered/conflicted about what he was going to do.
          sigpic

Comment

Bit of a wet fish cliffhanger compared to Arrow though.

Comment

I actually enjoyed The Flash mid-season finale more than the Arrow one. I think with the Arrrow cliffhanger, whether or not you liked it really depended on how much you were emotionally invested in the characters and what was going on, and how much danger you felt that the character at the end was in. It was sort of the same thing with Arrow's cliffhanger last season, (put in spoiler tags just in case people don't watch both shows)
              Spoiler:
              I really didn't believe that they would actually kill Oliver or do anything that would permanently harm him, so that cliffhanger didn't really impress me much either.
              For me, I have to be able to believe that a character actually has a chance of dying for those kinds of cliffhangers to work.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                I actually enjoyed The Flash mid-season finale more than the Arrow one. I think with the Arrrow cliffhanger, whether or not you liked it really depended on how much you were emotionally invested in the characters and what was going on, and how much danger you felt that the character at the end was in. It was sort of the same thing with Arrow's cliffhanger last season, (put in spoiler tags just in case people don't watch both shows)
                Spoiler:
                I really didn't believe that they would actually kill Oliver or do anything that would permanently harm him, so that cliffhanger didn't really impress me much either.
                For me, I have to be able to believe that a character actually has a chance of dying for those kinds of cliffhangers to work.
                Which is why all these mid/season ender cliff hangers EVERY show has had, where a main character's life is in jeopardy have never got my 'jucies' flowing, as i KNOW they will somehow survive. The ONLY one i did have doubts about was early on in CSI when George eads (nick stokes) was in that buried casket and was getting eaten by those ants..

Comment

Enjoyable episode...but the mid-season cliffhangers are getting to be a little predictable.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a strange urge to replay the Arkham games lol
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                    X