No announcement yet.

Closure (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking he'll get possessed by the exiled inhuman to change things up a bit. He's a series regular, so I think he'll be around for most of the rest of the season still.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
      I'm thinking he'll get possessed by the exiled inhuman to change things up a bit. He's a series regular, so I think he'll be around for most of the rest of the season still.
      I don't see where else they might go with Ward at this point. He has specifically gone after everyone on the original team and/or someone they love. He's just going to keep doing that until he gets closure? Specifically with Coulson dying? I'm hoping that the Powers That Be are planning for the Inhuman to take over Ward's body and return to Earth. That would be a great change for Brett Dalton. He'd get to stay on the show, but move on from Ward.

My greatest fear is that they'll have this Inhuman take over Coulson. I swear, if that happens I will be screaming at the top of my lungs. Even having Coulson and/or the Inhuman kill Ward wouldn't make up for that happening.

On a separate note, I keep thinking back to the end of season 2 - when Jiaying explained that the monolith was somehow dangerous to Inhumans. Did she mean that she knew of the Inhuman that was banished to a far away planet? And she fears that the humans would do that to all Inhumans? Is she simply afraid of the evil Inhuman that was banished and thinks any Inhuman that comes in contact with it would be killed or forced to work for it? Anyway, I'm kind of hoping that they pay off that little comment from season 2 about some connection between the monolith and Inhumans. Also, it would be cool to see if Elliot Randolph (the Asgardian) could make a return appearance as well. In his season 3 ep he mentioned that he hadn't heard the word "Inhuman" for a very long time. Could he have been part of the group that banished the Inhuman in the first place???
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
        On a separate note, I keep thinking back to the end of season 2 - when Jiaying explained that the monolith was somehow dangerous to Inhumans. Did she mean that she knew of the Inhuman that was banished to a far away planet? And she fears that the humans would do that to all Inhumans? Is she simply afraid of the evil Inhuman that was banished and thinks any Inhuman that comes in contact with it would be killed or forced to work for it? Anyway, I'm kind of hoping that they pay off that little comment from season 2 about some connection between the monolith and Inhumans. Also, it would be cool to see if Elliot Randolph (the Asgardian) could make a return appearance as well. In his season 3 ep he mentioned that he hadn't heard the word "Inhuman" for a very long time. Could he have been part of the group that banished the Inhuman in the first place???
        Well, remembering the ep they went to get Gemma back, didn't Daisy get some severe headaches from it??? Some sort of feedback..
        Maybe that is what Jiyjang was on about.

Comment

Shame to see Ms. Price died so quickly, Banks too!! Now Ward need to die as painfully and as slowly as it gets!!!
          Coulson leaving Mack in charge is make sense and in a way help him go after Ward!!!Because like Coulson said he is the only one who doesn't have an ax to grind with Ward.

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          The alien inhuman will probably posses Ward in order to get back (perhaps what is left on the planet is it's spirit) knowing our luck.

Or perhaps Ward is going to 'defect' back to SHIELD, he did say something about 'new beginnings for us' to Fitz before going through the portal (by defect I mean pretend to since Hydra won't let him extract revenge on Coulson, so he'll defect back to get back to SHIELD so he can extract his revenge at a later date).

He certainly seems unhinged enough to consider something like this, but I'm probably talking out my backside since I doubt Coulson would ever have him back.
          even if Ward defect back to SHIELD, which he won't, everybody(well!! Almost everyone) in SHIELD would NEVER trust(Actually, more like everyone want to kill..) him again.

Original Team Member-----
          Coulson: kill Ms. Price, betray the whole original team
          Fitz-Simmons: Fitz getting brain damage and Simmons getting integrated, also both of them almost died!!!
          Daisy: Almost got kill because of his connection to John Garrett, kill Keoing!!
          May: Sleeping with the traitor, send people to hurt Andrew, and may send someone try to kill her dad !!
          New addition ---
          Hunter: Hurting Bobbi, almost got her killed!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray
            Bobbi: almost killing her

Spoiler:

I'm so sick of Ward. I guess zombie Ward maybe different. But I was hoping for a clean death and for him to just be gone.

I liked this episode a lot. Especially since Fitz did get to kick that things ass. Mac taking charge.

There were also a lot of good little things such as:

Hunter waving to show who was them.
            Joe finding out he's bullet proof.

and Coulson who had the quote of the night "what do you know, Tattooine"
            Wrong thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Wrong thread...
              Opps, sorry about that. I fixed it
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X