• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closure (309)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    CLOSURE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309
    A new attack from Ward leaves the team reeling, and Coulson leaves Mac in charge in order to lead an off-books mission to settle the score. Meanwhile Hydra leads Fitz and Simmons into a trap in hopes of retrieving something from the planet on the other end of the ancient portal.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 December 2015, 09:10 PM.

Yeousers. Didn't expect Roslin to die so easily/soon. And i pity Ward when Phil get's a hold of him.

Comment

Ward just gets crazier and crazier. I think it's time to put him down old Yeller style.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

I am really sick of Ward and hope that he dies in next weeks episode. I don't really care who kills him, though it would be nice if it goes to Fitz. He deserves it the most.
        sigpic

Comment

Fitz or Phil.. Though it would be real nice to see it be the alien inhuman who kills him!

Comment

The alien inhuman will probably posses Ward in order to get back (perhaps what is left on the planet is it's spirit) knowing our luck.

Or perhaps Ward is going to 'defect' back to SHIELD, he did say something about 'new beginnings for us' to Fitz before going through the portal (by defect I mean pretend to since Hydra won't let him extract revenge on Coulson, so he'll defect back to get back io SHIELD so he can extract his revenge at a later date).

He certainly seems unhinged enough to consider something like this, but I'm probably talking out my backside since I doubt Coulson would ever have him back.

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
              I am really sick of Ward and hope that he dies in next weeks episode. I don't really care who kills him, though it would be nice if it goes to Fitz. He deserves it the most.
              Nooooo. Can't kill Ward. He's the most interesting character.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Ward is, so far, the MCU's most enduring villain, and I'd like for him to at least last the season.

He's a well written character.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey look, everyone loved old Yeller, but he had to go in the end.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Hey look, everyone loved old Yeller, but he had to go in the end.
                    ...You know I'd argue with this but simultaneously and taken by the analogy of Ward being a rabid dog.

Comment

If you make an villian stay too long I find their evilness becomes too cliché and predictable. That was my problems with some of the Stargate villains especially the Goa'uld. On the other hand a villian that is constantly changing in unpredictably can last the whole series. I loved Gul Dukat on Star TrekS9 from start to finish. So I guess to me its how long Ward stays unpredictible
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        If you make an villian stay too long I find their evilness becomes too cliché and predictable. That was my problems with some of the Stargate villains especially the Goa'uld. On the other hand a villian that is constantly changing in unpredictably can last the whole series. I loved Gul Dukat on Star TrekS9 from start to finish. So I guess to me its how long Ward stays unpredictible
                        True Though of the Gou'ald Ba'al remained fresh from start to finish..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I think Ward just needs some character development. He's remained cool to watch but fairly consistent. But if something happens to make him question his loyalty to HYDRA or to make him rethink his life then I think he'll soon become more interesting to watch.

Comment

My problem with Ward is that most of his story has been told, I do not want to see him redeemed and can't see that happening anyway. Which means that he will just continue to just be an ass and just taking up screen time that could have went to other characters. Also it will be unrealistic that nobody would have killed him, especially if he lives much longer. Now they could have made him a grey character, however that ship kind of sailed as he killed to many people. I do however think he deserves an awesome death scene.

Not many shows really have done a good villian, to the point where they were still interesting when they did finally "die". A few are:

Sg-1: Baal, he was always entertaining to watch, however I still think that they should had him become a CEO, since I never got why the Gaa'old never tried that.

DS9: Dukut, while I hated him, he was a well written character. And was in the whole length of the show. What made him not one dimensional is the fact that you never really knew if he regretted what he did or not until the end of the show, when it was clear that he had no remorse and was basically insane lol. And also there was that brief part of time where he was on the "good" side. He was also very unpredictable.

honorable mention:

Continuum: Kelgame, remained very entertaining, however not sure he counts as the villain necessarily as he was a very grey character.
                            sigpic

Comment

Like I said, he needs to die. He is quickly, as I see it, getting to the point where unless there is a twist somewhere, he'll become too much of the same thing that his interest would end. AoS needs to learn about the circle of life.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X