• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Faced (106)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    RED FACED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    When General Sam Lane comes to National City Supergirl is asked to fight an experimental combat android to test its capabilities -- only to have "Red Tornado" go rogue and escape. Cat's judgmental mother visits, and Alex begins to look into her father's mysterious death.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2015, 10:26 PM.

General @$$hat really needs to take a chill pill and remember who he's talking to.

He could also benefit from listening to Jim Croce's "You Don't Mess Around With Jim".

"You don't tug on Superman's cape/You don't spit into the wind/You don't pull the mask off that ol' Lone Ranger/And you don't mess around with Jim."

Comment

Interesting episode. Anyone keep up with the ratings? I've not had much time to research to see how the show is doing.
      sigpic

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...the-good-wife/

tvbythenumbers has it as "likely to be renewed"

Comment

One of the poorer episodes imo..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            One of the poorer episodes imo..
            really, I thought it was just the opposite, thought it was another step towards the refinement of the show, another decent ep.

I think cat should give her mother a taste of her own medicine, she should blatantly avoid her mother like her mother avoids her, after all her mother made a special trip to see and insult cat , if cat had ben told that her mother was at the front desk and said not to let her in, she might have started to get the message.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
              really, I thought it was just the opposite, thought it was another step towards the refinement of the show, another decent ep.

I think cat should give her mother a taste of her own medicine, she should blatantly avoid her mother like her mother avoids her, after all her mother made a special trip to see and insult cat , if cat had ben told that her mother was at the front desk and said not to let her in, she might have started to get the message.
              I concur on both accounts. I also think Cat acts the way she does because of her mother.
              sigpic

Comment

The only part i liked was seeing Cat get a what for from Kara..

Comment

SO much to love in this episode.

Angry Kara, trying to fit herself into the world -- balancing between Cat Grant's assistent and being Supergirl. Trying to make everything right and to help people. When she's pummeling that car though -- damn.

James angry with Lucy's father, who I might add is the stereotype general, afraid of everything he does not comprehend. And damn the nerve that man had to talk to James like that. Although, that Jane Austen comment -- BOOM!

Maxwell Lord, ever his pleasant self.

Red Tornado -- awesome!
                  The dude in the suit -- fantastic acting.

So, a bit of AI to learn how to kill Kryptonians. Good thing Kara was stronger, with help from Alex. The Danvers sisters make an awesome team together.

One of my favorite episodes to watch.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                  X