• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swan Song (511)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    SWAN SONG
    EPISODE NUMBER - 511
    The dark siege of Storybrooke is underway as all of the resurrected Dark Ones target a living soul for sacrifice so that they can return to the realm of the living. Emma, however, refuses to give up, knowing that she is responsible for righting all the poor choices she made as Dark One. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, the Evil Queen tests Hook's mettle by forcing him to confront a demon from his past before contracting him to dispatch one from hers. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 December 2015, 10:00 PM.

Wow.. So hook sacrifices himself rather than swan doing the 'deed'. I also loved Regina tossing wicked back to OZ..

BUT rumple.. rumple. We had hoped you had changed.. Guess you can never change a leopards spots..

Comment

I'm wondering when Baby Neil will be allowed to start growing. He's nearly two years old and still being carried around wrapped in a blanket like he's only a couple of months old. He should be toddling around and getting into mischief by now.

Comment

Characters on this show seem to switch alignments more often than professional wrestlers.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I'm wondering when Baby Neil will be allowed to start growing. He's nearly two years old and still being carried around wrapped in a blanket like he's only a couple of months old. He should be toddling around and getting into mischief by now.
          I do find that funny, but not in an irritating way.. Perhaps part of him being born in a cursed land is his age stays almost similar.. Unlike Henry's.

Comment

Do we know for sure that it's actually been two years in-universe?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Was Liam the elder supposed to be on the ship in the opening? Who is Hook's step-mum? Or his mum. How old is the younger brother now?
              Last edited by Morgania; 14 December 2015, 04:19 AM.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                Was Liam the elder supposed to be on the ship in the opening? Who is Hook's step-mum? Or his mum. How old is the younger brother now?
                Yes. Who knows? 40. (The flashback took place 30 years ago and he looked ten in there).
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

IIRC didn't we see the elder brother die in the Pan storyline?

Comment

Yes I'm sure he died, hence Hook's hatred for his dad as he blamed him for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X