• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Heart (510)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    BROKEN HEART
    EPISODE NUMBER - 510
    In a Camelot flashback, Hook becomes a Dark One and his lust for revenge against Rumplestiltskin is reignited. When Emma and Hook disagree about their best course of action, the final pieces of the puzzle are revealed as events in Camelot catch up to the present. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Hook's centuries old lust for revenge against Gold puts both of their fates in jeopardy while Emma's love faces the ultimate. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 November 2015, 11:40 PM.

Awesome Episode. I loved it all and a pretty good explanation why Emma did what she did, yet I have one small issue with this. When they arrived back in Storybrook, she made it look like they all betrayed her. None really did.

Besides that I cannot wait where this goes next. The setup looks certainly bad.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The clip of that boat showing up with
      Spoiler:
      all the former dark ones on
      was rather chilling.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        The clip of that boat showing up with
        Spoiler:
        all the former dark ones on
        was rather chilling.
        I think there is no need to put that in a spoiler tag. It was quite interresting. The moment Rumple started talking about the Gates to the underworld made me think about Hades and Hercules first. I wonder how all this will be balanced out.

Speaking of balancing out, I get a Kingdom Heats Dejavu once again. Looking at that boat, there are about 10 Dark ones in there. Making Hook and Emma about Number 12 or 13. In Kingdom Hearts 3 the final installment that is about to come out 2016, 13 Darknesses have to fight against 7 Guardians of light. It may be just coincidence, but Disney is involved in both, so I cant help but wonder.
        Last edited by tomstone; 30 November 2015, 11:01 AM.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
        X