• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Debts (410)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    BLOOD DEBTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    While doctors try to save the life of someone close to him, a vengeful Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt to find Damien Darhk. After Lonnie Machin resurfaces with a similar goal, Oliver uses him to track his quarry.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 09:51 PM.

Ok, so the mystery of the grave is somewhat resolved. Its NOT
    Spoiler:
    Felicity

BUT it left more questions up in the air..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Ok, so the mystery of the grave is somewhat resolved. Its NOT
      Spoiler:
      Felicity

BUT it left more questions up in the air..
      I'm really starting to think

Spoiler:
      Diggle, but simultaneously considering the way Darhk said he'd kill Oliver's family and how distant he and Felicity seemed in the car, I'm thinking it might Olliver's son.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Diggle seems like the logical choice because the dialogue between Felicity and Oliver suggests it's someone they both care about equally.

Anyway, this was an interesting episode but I was really disappointed we never got to see Anarchy and Damien Dahrk interact at all given that their feud was kind of one of the central stories of this episode. The heroes just kept getting in the way of what could have been a really cool villain/villain showdown.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Diggle seems like the logical choice because the dialogue between Felicity and Oliver suggests it's someone they both care about equally.

Anyway, this was an interesting episode but I was really disappointed we never got to see Anarchy and Damien Dahrk interact at all given that their feud was kind of one of the central stories of this episode. The heroes just kept getting in the way of what could have been a really cool villain/villain showdown.
          But what could Anarchy have done that oli couldn't?

Comment

Yup, looking like it's either speedy, or Oliver's other family in the grave (mum, son or both).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              But what could Anarchy have done that oli couldn't?
              Well, Anarky is able to find Damien. He may not be able to fight him (or expect the kind of fight it will be), but Anarky has something that Ollie doesn't.

Comment

Working...
              X