• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Waters (409)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    DARK WATERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409
    After an attack on a volunteer event Oliver's team decides to expose Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. to the public, provoking a brutal retaliation at Oliver's mayoral holiday party. In the past, Oliver leads Taiana on a mission to recover a lost item from the Amazo.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 09:25 PM.

Wow...talk about a cliffhanger! Darkh is starting to remind me of a roach...you can't kill him!
    sigpic

Comment

I reiterate that I am not a shipper... But dear God, Why would they do that to us!?
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well, since in the preview for S4, they had oli and barry at a grave site.. perhaps they are foreshadowing it..

Comment

I really like Damien Darhk as a villain. I think Felicity is as dead as Oliver was last mid-season finale. I really don't think they'll kill Felicity, I'd be impressed if they did though (mostly because I really, really don't think they will).

Since I intensely dislike the Oliver/Felicity pairing, all their emotional and relationship scenes fell flat for me (I used to love their friendship and their scenes together, but ever since they started trying to get them together and make them a thing, and with all the melodrama that went along with it, I really can't stand them together). To add, I'm not a shipper and I'm not against the Oliver/Felicity relationship because I want him to end up with Laurel or anything; I don't mind romantic relationships on TV shows in general, I just think this show is pretty bad at them (IMO) and wouldn't care if Oliver ended up alone or being a man whore, with a new girl every week (though I think Oliver being a man whore wouldn't fit his character arc right now).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Well, since in the preview for S4, they had oli and barry at a grave site.. perhaps they are foreshadowing it..
            My theory is that that is NOT Felicity, as Barry would be much more emotional, and there would probably be more people there.

I'm thinking it is Oliver's son. Barry is the only one who knows about him right now.

I'm more thinking Felicity will be paralyzed and become an Oracle-like character.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              My theory is that that is NOT Felicity, as Barry would be much more emotional, and there would probably be more people there.

I'm thinking it is Oliver's son. Barry is the only one who knows about him right now.

I'm more thinking Felicity will be paralyzed and become an Oracle-like character.
              Intriguing. I could deal with Felicity becoming an oracle...but could Oliver?
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder.. That black guy (the gay dude) who helped out felicity a few times... Anyone thing he might eventually become part of team arrow proper?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I wonder.. That black guy (the gay dude) who helped out felicity a few times... Anyone thing he might eventually become part of team arrow proper?
                  Future spoilers

Spoiler:
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Terrific_(comics)

Rumor is he will become Mister Terrific (DC really needs to work on these names), becoming the first live action gay superhero as far as I know.

Scratch what I said above, I guess Joey in Agents of Shield counts

sigpic

Comment

It can't be Felicity in the grave unless she spends the entire remanîng episodes in a coma, the timing is wrong (she said herself they only came back to Star City 3 months before, and wasn't the flash forward scene either 6 months or a year ahead?).

But considering the writers don't even know who's in the grave yet (or didn't earlier in the season), there's no hope of us guessing lol.

Comment

Perhaps that is WHY they are keeping the name of who is in that grave secret.. To keep us guessin!

Comment

I think its Lance. HIVE is going to want him dead when they found out Quentin is a double agent. Its too soon for it to Felicity unless we are supposed to see two major deaths this season
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I think its Lance. HIVE is going to want him dead when they found out Quentin is a double agent. Its too soon for it to Felicity unless we are supposed to see two major deaths this season
                          Agreed. Plus things seem to be going to well for for Quentin right now. He's dating Felicity's mom, he's square with Oliver and other than work for Darhk things are going good with his home life and with Laurel so it's all a bit too easy going I think. Plus there's something about what Oliver says at the grave, that he doesn't blame himself but he does know he's responsible for the death. That would make sense if it's Lance because he always did say that Arrow is responsible for much of the crap that goes down in Star as he's basically a magnet for all the big bad nut jobs to terrorise the city over the last 4 years.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                          X