• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legends of Yesterday (408)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    LEGENDS OF YESTERDAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408
    Oliver and the Flash take Kendra and her new old friend Carter Hall to a remote location to hide from the man hunting them, while Malcolm Merlyn tries to negotiate with Vandal Savage directly. When Oliver learns that he may be a father, his decision changes the course of the future.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 December 2015, 09:25 PM.

Where do the wings come from and go? Do they tear through the clothes or just disappear or are they even a real part of the body?
    sigpic

Comment

I loved this crossover episode. Just wish it could've been solved without Flash's time travel...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        Where do the wings come from and go? Do they tear through the clothes or just disappear or are they even a real part of the body?
        Well the powers appear to be mystical in nature so they probably somehow keep the clothes intact cos magic.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
          Seems they just appear and disappear as needed.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          I loved this crossover episode. Just wish it could've been solved without Flash's time travel...
          I like that he 'ghosted' again.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I like that he 'ghosted' again.
            Yes, that is a cool effect...
            sigpic

Comment

This was a really intense episode. There are so many characters. I mostly liked it. But there were a couple things that bothered me.

I'm sorry, but shouldn't it be offensive to cast the most Caucasian looking people you could find as Ancient Egyptian royalty? They looked ridiculous. How can that possibly be acceptable? They should have gone with the backstory of Hawkgirl and Hawkman being aliens if they were going to put those actors into scenes set in ancient Egypt.

Also, Oliver's nonsensical decision to spare Malcolm Merlyn's life last season is sure paying off, huh? He's only just doomed the world.
              Last edited by Skydiver; 18 February 2016, 04:03 PM.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                This was a really intense episode. There are so many characters. I mostly liked it. But there were a couple things that bothered me.

I'm sorry, but shouldn't it be offensive to cast the most Caucasian looking people you could find as Ancient Egyptian royalty? They looked ridiculous. How can that possibly be acceptable? They should have gone with the backstory of Hawkgirl and Hawkman being aliens if they were going to put those actors into scenes set in ancient Egypt.

Also, Oliver's nonsensical decision to spare Malcolm Merlyn's life last season is sure paying off, huh? He's only just doomed the world.

Yeah, the whole Egyptian thing was bothering me to no end. The Alien thing would have bee cooler and better as far as the cast goes. I guess that would meed that the voodoo stuff wouldn't be there and thus no Merli
                n.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Yeah, the whole Egyptian thing was bothering me to no end. The Alien thing would have bee cooler and better as far as the cast goes. I guess that would meed that the voodoo stuff wouldn't be there and thus no Merli
                  n.
                  I wish it could have ben the whole alien thing too, that would have ben more interesting, but it could also be that whole alternate reality thing, I mean the vandal savage story wasn't magical, he became immortal because of a meteor, not because of magic and meteor, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

well firstly, she was black, not Caucasian, so that was a twist, second, it would have taken a lot of time and money to cast those people for such a short amount of time.

well, we will see, the Lazarus pit was destroyed, so if he is planning to bring vandal back, he will need to find another way.

Comment

I actually assumed Ciara Renée was hispanic. But either way, I was mainly talking about Falk Hentschel, who played Hawkman. Out of all the people in history who look like you'd think would ever have been named Khufu, he looks like he the very last one. He's an un-Ancient Egyptian looking as you'll ever see. He and his incredibly white looking Pharaoh father, looked indefensibly out of place.

I honestly don't know what they could have been thinking with this casting choice. If they wanted to cast him, go with the alien backstory. If they wanted to make their backstory begin in Ancient Egypt, cast people who could have perhaps even vaguely passed for Ancient Egyptian royalty.

I actually kind of hope people call them out on this, because I feel like it's the type of thing hat deserve flack.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Really? That's what you guys are mad about? Not the absolutely atrocious 180 on Felicity's personality?

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about the son you just found out about an hour ago!"

...bull****.

Flash has all the good writers and it is really annoying.
                        Last edited by Gen. Chris; 03 December 2015, 10:37 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's kind of hard to get that mad about a scene that was only a second long and ended up being undone moments later anyway.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I just enjoyed the show...I wouldn't care if the actors were pink with purple polka-dots....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                              well firstly, she was black, not Caucasian, so that was a twist, second, it would have taken a lot of time and money to cast those people for such a short amount of time.

well, we will see, the Lazarus pit was destroyed, so if he is planning to bring vandal back, he will need to find another way.
                              Maybe he hopes to use Vandal's ashes to revitalize the pit..?

Comment

Working...
                              X