• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos Theory (307)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    CHAOS THEORY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    As Agent May confronts Andrew with her new suspicions, S.H.I.E.L.D. receives intel from Luke about the creature hunting Inhumans. Fitz helps Simmons recover the data recorded during her time on the alien planet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 15 November 2015, 10:06 PM.

VERY good ep.. But Coulson and what's her name getting in bed together (literally).. didn't see that coming. Though i did see her being a traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      VERY good ep.. But Coulson and what's her name getting in bed together (literally).. didn't see that coming. Though i did see her being a traitor.
      I'm not 100% sure she is. At least possibly not with HYDRA. HYDRA could be playing her.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Also, what's everyones thought on that patch being an upturned icon reminiscent of the "mark" of that order, fitz found?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Also, what's everyones thought on that patch being an upturned icon reminiscent of the "mark" of that order, fitz found?
          That was curious. I mean I figured that order would come back into it but that didn't occur to me. It does imply that the same secret order could be quite high up in the US government. Maybe that HYDRA guy even has something to do with them.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            That was curious. I mean I figured that order would come back into it but that didn't occur to me. It does imply that the same secret order could be quite high up in the US government. Maybe that HYDRA guy even has something to do with them.
            That would be a great connect - having this new (old) Hydra guy be part of the group that sent those astronauts through the monolith in 2001. And at the end of season 2, there was talk about the monolith being dangerous to Inhumans. Perhaps it will intersect with the Inhuman storyline as well?

The "former" Hydra head is Gideon Malick. I suspect that no one knows he used to be Hydra, otherwise he would have been locked up by now, right? So it's possible that Rosalind doesn't know he used to be Hydra. Also, no one knows what his goals are at this point. Ward just wants to destroy SHIELD by killing Coulson. I wouldn't be surprised if Malick is interesting in creating an Inhuman army for Hydra and his way in is by having some control over the ATCU.

I don't know how I feel about Rosalind and Coulson. They are great characters with so much chemistry, BUT THEY ARE SPIES. It's hard to ship these characters when I truly believe that one or both of them suspects that the other one is playing them. I don't think anyone is actually going to get their heart broken here.

The FitzSimmons story was amazing, as usual. I know Jemma is still determined to save Will, but from what we've seen recently I don't think it's because she is longing to be with Will. They may be taking things slowly, but they are a couple in my mind. No two ways about it!

And finally - my goddess - Melinda May. I'm considering this episode to be Melinda, Part 2. We continue her story with Andrew - they were getting back together and seemed so happy. Of course, it all went to hell when he changed. It is awful that part of his logic in justifying his actions was May's experience in Bahrain and how dangerous Inhumans are. He says they are the same, because she had to kill Katya to save all those agents and he thinks he is protecting people by killing Inhumans. It was awesome/awful to see a woman who usually bottles her emotions pouring her heart out....knowing this was the end of them (one way or another).
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              That would be a great connect - having this new (old) Hydra guy be part of the group that sent those astronauts through the monolith in 2001. And at the end of season 2, there was talk about the monolith being dangerous to Inhumans. Perhaps it will intersect with the Inhuman storyline as well?

The "former" Hydra head is Gideon Malick. I suspect that no one knows he used to be Hydra, otherwise he would have been locked up by now, right? So it's possible that Rosalind doesn't know he used to be Hydra. Also, no one knows what his goals are at this point. Ward just wants to destroy SHIELD by killing Coulson. I wouldn't be surprised if Malick is interesting in creating an Inhuman army for Hydra and his way in is by having some control over the ATCU.

I don't know how I feel about Rosalind and Coulson. They are great characters with so much chemistry, BUT THEY ARE SPIES. It's hard to ship these characters when I truly believe that one or both of them suspects that the other one is playing them. I don't think anyone is actually going to get their heart broken here.

The FitzSimmons story was amazing, as usual. I know Jemma is still determined to save Will, but from what we've seen recently I don't think it's because she is longing to be with Will. They may be taking things slowly, but they are a couple in my mind. No two ways about it!

And finally - my goddess - Melinda May. I'm considering this episode to be Melinda, Part 2. We continue her story with Andrew - they were getting back together and seemed so happy. Of course, it all went to hell when he changed. It is awful that part of his logic in justifying his actions was May's experience in Bahrain and how dangerous Inhumans are. He says they are the same, because she had to kill Katya to save all those agents and he thinks he is protecting people by killing Inhumans. It was awesome/awful to see a woman who usually bottles her emotions pouring her heart out....knowing this was the end of them (one way or another).
              It's a fair point about Coulson and Ros. But another way of looking at it is that they are such good spies that they are sleeping with eachother to play eachother. They both know it but they'll keep it to themselves because ultimately it's whoever blinks first who loses. This is essentially a spy staring contest. Coulson tried to catch her out at first and she didn't skip a beat, so now he's playing along with her game to find out what her endgame is. He isn't stupid, and much like Fury, he can count the people he trusts on his hands.

Speaking of which, anyone else love how his new hand has the strength to hold back Lash?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                I'm not 100% sure she is. At least possibly not with HYDRA. HYDRA could be playing her.
                If they were heading to meet the president and he was going to be there, i'm thinking maybe hes a member of the government, whichever member of the administration the ATCU report to possibly

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                  If they were heading to meet the president and he was going to be there, i'm thinking maybe hes a member of the government, whichever member of the administration the ATCU report to possibly
                  Or her 'we are going to meet the president' was a ruse to get coulson TO that guy..

Comment

But they've had multiple opportunities to capture not only Coulson but Daisy and Mack before now. Now granted, they may not have watned to do that right away and risk tipping off the rest of Coulson's team, but ultimately capturing him at NORAD would have still tipped them off unless their ultimate intention is to brainwash him or send in a duplicate.

Comment

Maybe prior to now, that hydra guy was wanting to STAY out of things. BUT with ward in the mix, he felt compelled to act.

Comment

Working...
                      X