Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Greatest American Hero" remake in the works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Greatest American Hero" remake in the works.

http://io9.com/believe-it-fox-confir...reb-1740150305

The theme song’s going to be stuck in your head for the rest of the day, but: The Greatest American Hero, the ‘80s superhero cult classic, is being revived for twenty first-century audiences on Fox.

I did enjoy this series back in the day and the theme song does stay in your memory bank but a remake....hmmm......
    sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
    ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

I really liked the original series, and I had heard rumors of a remake. It could be good, but there's the strong possibility they'll alter so much that they'll lose what made the show so enjoyable to begin with.

But I would LOVE if they kept this theme song for the remake. Haha. I used to sing this song all the time.
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
        But I would LOVE if they kept this theme song for the remake.
        sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
        ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

Wow. Thanks for the news. I didn't know about it. This just shows that they are running out of things to reboot.

Out of all the superheroes, this guy definitely has one of the coolest symbols on his chest.

Comment

Working...
          X