Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek: Discovery (Speculation/Discussion/Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    ...why on Earth would we see the Enterprise-D 90 years before its time?
    The only Enterprise to not end up out of its time was B...so why not?
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Seems Spock will appear in Season 2--though perhaps not how people are expecting.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

TrekMovie has run a really neat feature comparing the Discovery Enterprise with previous takes on the iconic ship.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Season 2 begins filming today.

Comment

‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Showrunners Exit; EP Alex Kurtzman To Take Over

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yeesh. Sounds like they went Full Shatner on the writers. You never go Full Shatner!

Comment

Yeesh. Sounds like they went Full Shatner on the writers. You never go Full Shatner!
                I know you're joking by saying Full Shatner but within the context of the showrunners leaving I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the showrunners' egos because I know that a lot has been said about Shatner's ego over the years.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Just that he has a rep for berating fans, the very people who support the franchise he’s best known for. And here, the two dismissed showrunners were berating the writers—the very people who make the show happen.

Comment

Just that he has a rep for berating fans, the very people who support the franchise he’s best known for. And here, the two dismissed showrunners were berating the writers—the very people who make the show happen.
                    Well I had no idea that Shatner berated fans. That is a shock considering they're helping pay his pension. I figured it was the egos the size of a planet that was the issue.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Entertainment Weekly has a couple of on set photos of season 2.

https://trekmovie.com/2018/07/13/che...very-season-2/

Loving the colour scheme in that first one. Looks like it's a bit more retro.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Ooh, the Enterprise!

Comment

‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Gets Miniseries ‘Short Treks’

‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Will Introduce Spock in Season 2

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yay. At least there will be a little something to whet the appetite before season 2.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Discovery Warping to Blu-ray

It only mentions North America so hopeful the rest of the world will get it at some point and it will be on DVD as well as Blu-ray.
                              Last edited by planet_tv; 08 August 2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                Discovery Warping to Blu-ray

It only mentions North America so hopeful the rest of the world will get it at some point and it will be on DVD as well as Blu-ray.
                                I think that this is waste of money because this is not epic series such as Stargate Atlantis, not very good saga such as Star Trek: Enterprise. I don't see reason to buy this BluRay edition.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X