• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enter Zoom (206)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    ENTER ZOOM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206
    With help from Dr. Light, Barry plans to lure Zoom into a trap to confront the evil speedster face-to-face -- despite the misgivings of those close to him. Cisco tries to use his abilities to discover Wells' secret agenda.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 November 2015, 11:38 PM.

Wow great episode
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I liked it. Somehow The Flash just gets better and better every week.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

So do we think Zoom's mask comes off or is it bonded to him, like Fant4stic Doom?

Do we have a Doom Zoom?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
          Do we have a Doom Zoom?
          LOL...I don't know...interesting theory! I loved the episode! Not sure how I feel about Barry's revelation at the end of the episode...we'll have to see how that one plays out!
          sigpic

Comment

I really liked this episode, and I've really been enjoying this season so far.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
              So do we think Zoom's mask comes off or is it bonded to him, like Fant4stic Doom?

Do we have a Doom Zoom?
              Looking at all the close ups, it did seem somewhat more 'bonded' to him than any other masked person.

And all i can say is WOW, barry got his butt whuped!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                And all i can say is WOW, barry got his butt whuped!
                That he did! I'm surprised no one besides me has mentioned that Barry
                Spoiler:
                can't feel his legs!
                sigpic

Comment

I bet Zoom is eobard thone from Earth 2
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, just when you think The Flash cant get any better...

Lol at Robert Queen being The Arrow in the alternate universe...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Wow, just when you think The Flash cant get any better...

Lol at Robert Queen being The Arrow in the alternate universe...
                      Or the Hood more accurately. I get the feeling that Robert Queen never actually stopped with the killing, unlike Ollie.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

That's probably a nod to the Flashpoint Paradox where The Flash accidentally creates an alternate timeline where Bruce died and Thomas Wayne became Batman, one who was much darker and used guns and murder.

The clip we saw of that is in the past too, so it's also very possible he simply wasn't as good as Ollie and was unmasked during his Earth's Season 1.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          That's probably a nod to the Flashpoint Paradox where The Flash accidentally creates an alternate timeline where Bruce died and Thomas Wayne became Batman, one who was much darker and used guns and murder.

The clip we saw of that is in the past too, so it's also very possible he simply wasn't as good as Ollie and was unmasked during his Earth's Season 1.
                          I forgot about that, but yeah you're absolutely right.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I am wondering if that might be a mix of taking 2 of those jabs with the 'anti-speed' syrum right after getting his spine broken.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              I am wondering if that might be a mix of taking 2 of those jabs with the 'anti-speed' syrum right after getting his spine broken.
                              If what might be a mix of taking 2 of those jabs?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X