Legend DVD Richard Dean Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend DVD Richard Dean Anderson

I didn't know where to put it and mods can move it if they want.

Anyways awesome news. Richard Dean Anderson's show Legend is coming to DVD Jan 5th 2016.

$14.98

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Legend-...e-Series/21672
    Sig coming soon. Member since 2005 and still no sig coming even in 2015 or 2016.

Well, that's typical. I just recently bought it from an independent seller the specializes in classic shows and movies. The same thing happened with Mister Ed. I bought the show from someone who recorded it and put it all on DVD, made my way through the entire series, then Shout! Factory released the complete series.

Oh, well. At least I have a back-up in case the collection I bought turns out to be poor quality. I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I have had that happen before and I have read that from many others as well. At least it's not like buying a first season of a TV show and the others never get put out. Thankfully at least one show The Sentinel that was on UPN finally got a complete series DVD a month ago.
      Sig coming soon. Member since 2005 and still no sig coming even in 2015 or 2016.

Comment

Jack O'Neill and Q in the Wild West? GIMME!!!
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

You used to be able to watch clips on YouTube, for those who'd like to sample.

And believe me, it's not Jack O'Neill and Q. It's not even Mac and Col. Simmons.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I was always curious about this show. At this low a price, I'll have to pick it up and give it a try.

Comment

I do wonder what the picture quality will be like though. they're squeezing 13, 40 something minute long episodes on two discs....

Comment

Are they double-sided disks?
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

No, I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                  X