Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Six and SGU S3 Comics (American Mythology)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
    Have we had #1? I can't recall.
    Nope. The last Atlantis issue we got was Hearts and Minds #3. Back in November, I believe.

Comment

We are supposed to get Universe 3 next week. Since they seem to be rotating that would mean...

Atlantis singularity 1 in January
      Universe 4 in February (listed in the latest previews)
      Singularity 2 in March

That one shot may be in there somewhere I suppose if it’s still happening

Comment

When you say one shot, do you mean the anthology comic they announced?
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I was also hoping for a SGA episode after Singularity 3, based on this tweet:
          "JCVaughn1 and I are rocking #7-12 of #stargate #atlantis as well as consulting on a special mini-series from our pal @lmoroney! Stay tuned!'
          https://twitter.com/MarkHaynes/statu...32068946980864

Comment

Yep, that’s the one.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
              We are supposed to get Universe 3 next week. Since they seem to be rotating that would mean...

Atlantis singularity 1 in January
              Universe 4 in February (listed in the latest previews)
              Singularity 2 in March

That one shot may be in there somewhere I suppose if it’s still happening
              Yeah, Universe #3 is being released this Wednesday, but I think their entire schedule is perpetually one month behind when they're solicited. So, we should get the anthology one-shot next month with Singularity #1 not coming out until Februrary, if not later.

Comment

Is Singularity the last episode we know about?
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it’s supposed to wrap up this storyline I think

Comment

I know they've not been perfect but I've been enjoying the comics. I'm hoping we'll get more.
                    sigpic

Comment

Same here. Some Stargate is better than no stargate

Comment

Did anyone pick up their copy of #3? I've not had a chance to visit my local.
                        sigpic

Comment

Question: Can these also be ordered from Amazon or any other place as hard copies? (well not hard hardcopies, but paper, I mean, not digital)

International shipping is required and can't cost more than the item itself obviously.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I believe American Mythology has a store on their website. I’ve never bought from there though. No idea if they have international shipping or not. Maybe try mycomicshop.com, see what their shipping is like.

They’ve got most of the Stargate comics from the various publishers in stock

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?q...pubid=&PubRng=

Comment

I'm enjoying them too, especially the epic covers! That is all art that otherwise would not exist.

Shipping is crazy high, because the comics come in thin boxes to prevent them from being bent.

I don't know of anywhere where one can order all of the paperback comics in one swoop, to bundle and save money, and don't recommend waiting, as some issues and covers seem to sell out before the next are released. American Mythology does look to have the best selection still available, but their shop is tough to navigate and they have been notably difficult to contact in the past if one has questions.

Amazon does have some paper copies, but check if they are fulfilled through Amazon, to take advantage of bulk shipping, vs independent sellers selling through Amazon who all would be charging separate shipping from separate locations.

Amazon does have the SGA volume 1 trade paper back, on sale right now, which can save money as well.

Comment

Volume 1 covers the first 2 arcs (or episodes as AM likes to think of them) and so far we've only finished 3 arcs so it's not a bad option if you can.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X