Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Six and SGU S3 Comics (American Mythology)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Atlantis collected edition Kickstarter is up

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-graphic-novel

Comment

Fully funded in 24 hours

Comment

It was a fairly low goal so they must have only needed that little extra boast which I was more than happy to give.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by lmoroney View Post
          Unfortunately #0 (The Icarus Prequel, which was in 6 parts, so I'm not sure how it would work as a #0) isn't happening. I was the writer for it, hence my knowing.

All effort from the publishers is going (as it should) into the Season 3 'sequel' comics.

I'm delighted to see #1 doing well on Amazon. I know it's a very slow start to the story, but it's great to see stuff happening.
          Didn't you also write a virtual continuation of Stargate Universe?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Another delay for SGA Hearts and Minds #2 -- date moved to July 26th.

Comment

Ugh....killing me here...lol

Comment

I think the likeness for the 2nd issue of SGU is supposed to be better. Believe I saw a tweet about it. It was a slow start so hopefully that also get better. As for them writing in Eli losing weight and them drawing him so thin, this actually excited me! If you have seen David Blue recently he has slimmed down tremendously. Soooo...why would they want to play in to what the actor currently looks like? Maybe because they want to it to tie in to a possible return of live action? Probably just a coincidence but I found it weird they spent so much time informing the reader why Eli is thin now just for the heck of it...

Comment

I've seen David Blue in recent months and he has indeed lost a few pounds, but depending on the timeline of the story -- it's not very realistic to loose a lot of weight in just a couple of months. That would basically mean something is very wrong on the health level.

If it's a longer period since last you would have seen Eli (at the end of SGU's run) then it is plausible to make him less weightier.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I believe a scenario of barely eating enough to survive for almost 3 months could indeed create this sort of weight loss. If he was rationing to the extreme, which in this scenario I believe he would be forced to do, it is possible. And let's be honest, not everything in a tv series is always super realistic.

Comment

Yeah, given the circumstances I'd say it is reasonable. Just not a healthily or permanent method in normal scenarios

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner833 View Post
                        And let's be honest, not everything in a tv series is always super realistic.
                        Unfortunately no...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It looks like Hearts and Minds #2 has been pushed back again to the 9th of August - I'm sure it was supposed to be coming out this week on the 26th? Sigh. I really wish the release schedule was more uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Hive View Post
                            It looks like Hearts and Minds #2 has been pushed back again to the 9th of August - I'm sure it was supposed to be coming out this week on the 26th? Sigh. I really wish the release schedule was more uniform.
                            American Mythology is notoriously late in shipping most of their books (not just the Stargate titles). I'm not sure they've ever delivered a Stargate comic within the intended month they originally solicited it for. It's frustrating, but it's just how American Mythology seems to operate.

Comment

The fourth arc of Stargate Atlantis comics will be titled "Singularity" per this Tweet:
                              https://twitter.com/atlantistvru/sta...10427754704896

Comment

Looks like Hearts & Minds #2 is out on 8/9....for now...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X