Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Season Six and SGU S3 Comics (American Mythology)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
    Ah, yeah. I'm not to SGU in my rewatch yet so I forgot about that. There are definateky issues with the comics...
    A pun, lightsyder?

Comment

We'll go with yes! Lol

Comment

We'll go with yes! Lol
        Nice save.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Received my copy of the TPB via Kickstarter.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It's looking like Hearts and Minds part 3 is not going to be anywhere close to the 10/25 release date. No pre-sale options or new dates can be found on Amazon, Midtown Comics, or the AM shop.

No surprise, but tracking these dates are tough, especially without a new tentative date. I guess I can just write on the calendar to search again next month, unless someone in this thread finds an update sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithTech View Post
              It's looking like Hearts and Minds part 3 is not going to be anywhere close to the 10/25 release date. No pre-sale options or new dates can be found on Amazon, Midtown Comics, or the AM shop.

No surprise, but tracking these dates are tough, especially without a new tentative date. I guess I can just write on the calendar to search again next month, unless someone in this thread finds an update sooner.
              It didn't come out today and it's not on next week's tentative list, so the earliest we can expect it is Nov. 8.

American Mythology solicited an Atlantis/Universe anthology issue for December and, in January, the first issue of Stargate Atlantis: Singularity ships (don't hold your breath on either of these coming out in their scheduled months with SGA and SGU being so late). Singularity is being billed as the "season finale" arc for the Atlantis comics, probably because after these three issues come out, they'll have enough for another trade paperback release.

Comment

What's the difference between a comic, an anthology and a trade paperback?

Comment

A trade paperback collects multiple single comic issues into one book or collection. An anthology comic will have multiple shorter comics stories in it. A lot of the time it will have more pages than a standard comic.

Comment

A trade paperback collects multiple single comic issues into one book or collection. An anthology comic will have multiple shorter comics stories in it. A lot of the time it will have more pages than a standard comic.
                    Thank you.

That's enlighting.

Comment

No problem

Comment

Stargate Atlantis: Hearts and Minds #3 comes out this Wednesday (Nov. 22).

Comment

About time...lol

Universe 3 is suppposed to be out next week as well

Comment

Fantastic! Been looking forward to some more.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The next one in the horizon is the anthology book in December. No other announcements that I’m aware of...

Comment

Amazon has the Hearts and Minds #3 Kindle edition up for pre-order.

I sure hope that is not supposed to be Todd on the cover off to the side behind Rodney. His nostrils are going the wrong way for a Wraith and his tattoo is missing (not the first time either has happened though).

https://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atla...arts+and+minds
                                Last edited by WraithTech; 21 November 2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X